TWELVE

Dae Sung is taking out Dara's luggage from the trunk. Young Bae gets some cart so it will be easy for Dara to take her luggage. GD is hugging his girlfriend like his life depends on her. If it was him, he will kidnap her and take her away from the airport. But they must do this. She needs to go back to Seoul and continue her work.

"I want you to stay," GD mutters while he rests his face on the crook of her neck. Dara sighs and pats his back. If he knew that she cried last night after he fell asleep, he will definitely won't let her go.

"I want that too, but you know I can't." she paused. "I'll FaceTime you once I arrived at my home," she promised him.

"Baby..." he mumbles on her neck.

"Ji Yong-ah, I'll be back soon. I promise I will clear my schedule in the last week of this month or the first week of next month," she said. GD playfully bites her neck which makes her shrieks. Then he let go of her. Dara rubs the part of her neck where he bit him.

"You're a caveman." she scowls at him. GD just grins at her. Young Bae steps forward to Dara. He held out a small shopping bag.

"Dara, kindly give this Hyo Rin. Tell her I'll be in Seoul in two weeks' time. It's my quarterly visit to Seoul. I would like to treat her somewhere." Young Bae said shyly. Dara took the small shopping bag from her then look at Young Bae. "Just her? What about me?" Dara pouts.

Young Bae scratches his head. "Of course. You included." he grins.

"Just kidding. I will tell her." she sighs. "It's a good thing that you visit Seoul, Young Bae. Hope other people will visit Seoul and his beautiful girlfriend too." she glances at GD. GD smiles and approaches her again. He grabs her by her jaw and kisses her. Dae Sung looks away while Young Bae just shook his head.

GD let go of her lips but hugs her again. "I miss you already."

"Me too," she said. He leans his lips on her ear. "I love you."

Dara smiles. "I love you too."

GD kisses her temple before he let go of her. He took a step back without looking at her. "Go inside before I drag you back in my car." GD hissed. Dara sadly smiles as she stares at her boyfriend. She huffs and waved his hand to them before she pushes the cart with her luggage on it. She enters the departure area without looking back at them. GD turns his back and heads back to their car, followed by Young Bae and Dae Sung. He misses her already and it's driving him insane.

---

A few hours later...

Seung Hyun is waiting on the arrival area with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses. His best friend is coming home after working in Japan for three months. It's the longest time they've been apart ever since they live next to each other after college. He watches people come out of the arrival area one by one until he saw her. Dara is looking around and trying to find him. She smiles broadly upon seeing him. As always, Choi Seung Hyun is handsome. He dresses up well for her today. She hurriedly went to him.