NINE

Dara is busy editing some of GD's pictures. She unconsciously smiling as she looks at his picture. This man, who she doesn't like at first, is now her boyfriend. She just knows him for almost two months but she can't help but like him in the process as she gets to know him.

She grabs her cola and sips it when the doorbell rings. Dara scowls. Did Chae Rin come back from France already? She was expecting her by next week to arrive. She stood up from her seat and went to the door monitor. When she looks at the screen, she saw GD there. Her eyes widen. What is he doing here? The pictorial is two days from now. Then she remembers. Her reply to him. She sighs. She went to the door and opens it. GD was looking down when she opens the door. He looks up at her and smiles.

'There he goes again,' she thought.

"Hi," she said. "What are you doing here?" she asks.

GD looks like he was surprised by her question. "Uhmm... I bought this," he said while showing her a huge box of pizza. "I thought we could eat it together. I miss... hanging out here," he said.

Dara shrugs. "Come in," she said and opens the door wide for him. He came in and removed his shoes. Dara places the home slipper he usually wears whenever he visits. Dara went in first and waited for him. After a few seconds, he came in as he smiles at her.

"Sorry if I disturb you," he said. Dara shook her head. "It's fine. I'm just editing some of your pictures," she paused. "Just place that on the coffee table. I'll just get some drinks," she said and she went to the kitchen.

GD went to the living room and places the pizza box on the coffee table. He was nervous when he's on his way to her. He doesn't understand why but he wants to confirm something from her.

Dara came back with to cans of cola. She unconsciously sat beside GD. She opens one of the colas and gave it to him. GD accepts it as he stares at her. She opens her cola and sips some. She puts down his drink and opens the box.

"Ohh. Meat lovers?" Dara asks him. GD just nodded. She took a slice and have a bite. She made a sound of satisfaction. She looks at GD and smiles while her lips are closed. GD smiles back. She looks like a kid like this.

"So, why are you here?" She asks.

He shrugs. "I guess I just get used to of being here," he said. Dara took another bite of her pizza. "Young Bae and Dae Sung?"

"Dae Sung needs to do something. Young Bae is meeting a friend somewhere," he said. GD took a deep breath. "Dara-yah."

"Hmm?" she continues to eat.

"Are you my girlfriend now?" he asks casually.

Dara almost chokes on the pizza she's eating. She started to cough while covering her mouth. GD was surprised by it that he starts patting her back. After a few seconds, she's okay. She took a drink of her cola and looks back at GD. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. Are you okay?" he asked. She just nodded. Then they both stay quiet. They just stare at each other. Dara sighs. "I am. Is that weird? That I'm your girlfriend now?" she asks.

GD still looks awkward. "It's not. Am I weird? Coz honestly, I never did this."

"Did what?"

"Asking someone to be my girlfriend. Women just come at me, flirts with me, then we end in bed, fucking senselessly. Never really had that girlfriend, like a serious one." He sighs. "I might fuck this up so bear with me," he said.

Dara smiles. The fact that he's saying that he didn't know how to be in a serious relationship amaze Dara. She's the only girlfriend he has. He's being honest with her.