EIGHT

"Mino-yah." Dong Wook calls him.

"Dong Wook Hyung, Bom Noona." Mino bows to them.

"Yah. Don't bow to us. We should be the one bowing to you. You're an artist now." Dong Wook said and pats Mino's shoulder.

Mino shook his head. "Hyung, it's because of you and Seung Hyun Hyung. I'm really grateful for what you did for me." Mino said as he bows again to Dong Wook.

"You're a talented man, Mino. You deserve all of this." Dong Wook told him.

"Hi, Hanee. Long time no see." Bom said while waving her hand cutely.

"Yes. It's been a while" Hanee agrees.

"Seung Hyun is really stupid for letting you go. I mean, look at you. You look like a beauty queen." Bom tsked. Seung Hyun looks at Mino. Mino is keeping his face straight. He doesn't want him to get jealous.

"I broke up with him so it's my loss," Hanee said while smiling.

"By the way, where's Seungri?" Seung Hyun asks.

Bom huffs. "He saw a woman outside. Maybe he's asking her number now. What a kid."

"Yah! I'm here!" Seungri said loudly as they approach them. "Hyung, someone is looking for you. I invited her in." Seungri said. Seung Hyun tilts his head. Who could that be?

Seungri stood beside Dong Wook. A petite woman is approaching their direction. She looks young. She's wearing a printed purple silk blouse, black slacks, and a black Jimmy Choos. She's carrying a handbag. She's smiling brightly while staring at Seung Hyun. Seungri, Bom, Dong Wook, Hanee and Mino look at Seung Hyun. He looks shocked upon seeing the woman. The woman stops walking a few steps away from them.

"Long time no see, Choi Seung Hyun." the woman said while staring at Seung Hyun lovingly.

"Ha Yeon Soo." Seung Hyun says. He approaches the woman named Ha Yeon Soo and hugs her. They were shocked by what they had just witnessed. Yeon Soo hugs Seung Hyun back.

"It's been 5 years, Seung Hyun-ah," she said sadly.

"Yeon Soo-yah... You're here. You're back." Seung Hyun said with teary eyes.

Hanee, Mino, Bom, Dong Wook and Seungri are analyzing the situation. The woman is Ha Yeon Soo, Seung Hyun knows her and they haven't seen each other for five years. Hanee and Bom gaped while Seungri and Song Wook looked shocked. Mino remains neutral as he stares at his boyfriend's back.

"It's her, right? The woman in Seung Hyun's life!" Bom whispers to Dong Wook. Dong Wook just nodded.

"She's Seung Hyun's ex?" Seungri asked. Dong Wook directs his hand towards Seung Hyun and Ha Yeon Soo who are still hugging each other. "Are you blind? Can't you see that?"

Seung Hyun leans back and stares at Yeon Soo.

"You're back." Seung Hyun said. He's crying and it made Mino pissed. Yeon Soo reaches for his face and wiped his tears.

"Yah. I thought you'll be happy to see me." Yeon Soo said. Seung Hyun smiles and took out his handkerchief to wipe his tears. "I'm sorry," he told Yeon Soo.

"It's okay." Yeon Soo smiles at him.

Seung Hyun looks back at his friends. They are all watching them. When he looks at Mino, he can see that he looks upset. Seung Hyun places his hand on Yeon Soo's back and gently pushes her to come forward.

"Guys, this is Ha Yeon Soo. She's a friend of mine. Yeon Soo-yah, these are my friends. Lee Seungri, Park Bom, Choi Dong Wook, Lee Hanee and Song Min Ho. Hanee and I work together here. Mino is the newly launch artist of this gallery." Seung Hyun explains.