FOUR

"I'm really sorry."

"Ji Yong-ah... Ji Yong-ah... Ji Yong-ah!!!"

GD wakes up. He had that dream again. Every time he sleeps, that dream will always wake him up. It was a painful dream, and every time he wakes up after that dream, he's crying. He wipes his tears and looks outside. They are on their way to Dara's rented studio in Tokyo.

Young Bae parked the car in the basement parking of a building. Young Bae looks at him. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" he asks GD.

"I'll be fine. It's not like I'm disabled. It's just a plain background pictorial—more on still shots. I can handle it." he said.

"Fine. But I'll be back in an hour. I just need to buy some stuff."

GD just nodded and went out of the car. Young Bae already texts him the unit number of Dara's temporary studio in that building. He went to the elevator and pressed the floor where her studio is.

He reaches her floor and finds the unit where she is. He found her door, and he was surprised when it's already open. He pushes the door to open widely and found her fixing the lighting for the backdrop. She looks so casual in her blue shirt, and black ripped skinny jeans. Her hair is tied in a messy bun. Dara felt that she not alone, so she looks around. G-Dragon was standing there. He's wearing a simple white polo shirt, black coat, black pants, and leather boots.

"Ohh. You're here." Dara said, and she stood up.

"Young Bae will be here in an hour. He needs to buy something."

Dara smiles. "Okay. No problem." she looks around. "Do you mind if we do some test shots?"

GD shrugs and just nods.

Dara took a stool chair to the gray backdrop and placed it in the middle. She signals him to sit there. GD walked towards the chair and sat down. Dara went to her camera and looked at the viewscreen. "I will not use flashes just to see the difference and which is better." she looks up at him. "How are you today, GD?" she asks.

"I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed," he said. Dara just nodded and took some shots. "So, you're not in a good mood?"

"I can manage. As long as nothing will annoy me," he mutters.

"What will annoy you then? I'm asking so we can avoid it."

He shrugs. "Lack of coffee in my system, people that I didn't want to see, like my lovers, making me do a thing I don't want to," he answers.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asks.

He shook his head. "Young Bae will buy something for us when he gets here," he said. Dara continues to take some photos of him.

"Sandara-ssi?" GD calls her. Dara looks at him.

"You've been here in Japan for 15 days. How is it?" he asks.

"Well, it's okay. I love the food. Chae Rin is a good host. I love my job now because you're much nicer." she said with a smile. GD smirks in a good way. "I miss Seoul. My home, my cat, my studio, and my best friend." she sighs. "How about you? Don't you miss South Korea?" she asks.

GD smiles, but Dara can see the sadness in his expression. "I miss the place. But it's bearable," he said timidly. Dara nodded. She took a few shots and stops. "Is it okay if you remove your coat?" she asks. GD removes his coat without asking questions.

"If you don't mind, please look to the right. I want to capture your side profile," she said. GD does what she asked him. Dara took some shots and looked at the screen to see if it went well. "Do you have a bad angle? Coz I can't find one." she giggles. GD smiles genuinely. Then, Dara noticed the tattoo on his nape. "Want to try taking shots your back?" she teasingly said. GD shook his head and turned his back on her. She captures a few shots. "Please look to your left." she continues to capture.