SIX

Hanee is putting some makeup on Mino at that moment. Chanyeol is setting up for the pictorial. While he's doing that, Seung Hyun is talking to him about Dara's cat. Chanyeol is laughing at Seung Hyun's story which makes Mino pissed. He can see how fond Seung Hyun at Chanyeol. He also doesn't mind messing Chayeol's hair, patting his arm and laughing comfortably with him. For Mino, Seung Hyun is too happy with Chanyeol. He's jealous. He wants Seung Hyun to laugh with him like that, to be comfortable to him like he is to Chanyeol. He sighs.

"Are you okay?" Hanee asks. Mino looks up to her. "Ahh... yes."

"It seems like you're in deep thought. Want to talk about it?" Hanee said. Mino shook his head. Hanee then tries to style his hair.

"You keep on looking on Chanyeol and Seung Hyun." Hanee points out. Mino was flustered "I'm just not used to seeing Seung Hyun hyung that happy. You know, he's so formal and serious." Mino shrugs. Hanee chuckles as she applies a stylish mousse on his hair.

"If you see Seung Hyun with his best friend, Dara, I think you will be shocked. Seung Hyun may look like this tough intimidating man but he is a softie. He's relaxed and cute around her. I remember when we were dating, we had dinner in Dara's place with her then-boyfriend, Dong Hae. Dong Hae nudges me and told me that if he didn't know Dara and Seung Hyun, he will think that they are secretly dating. I also thought of that but they are just friends. But seeing Seung Hyun with her is a breath of fresh air." Hanee said. She looks at Mino's reflection on the mirror. "Perfect."

Mino looks at the mirror and he smiles upon seeing himself. He looks formal and stylish. He stood up and fixes his suit. Hanee approaches him and helps him with his suit. Seung Hyun looks at Mino and he saw Hanee fixing the lapel on his suit. She even arranged the position of his blue rose lapel pin. Mino is smiling at Hanee and Hanee is giggling. Seung Hyun scowls. What's with these two?

After Hanee arranged Mino's lapel, they walk towards the spot where the shoot will be held. Hanee asks Mino on the center where his paintings are the background. Chanyeol is checking the details on his camera. Hanee stood beside Seung Hyun.

"He's so handsome." Hanee sighs. Seung Hyun looks at her. "Going to date him now?" he asks. Hanee smirks. "I don't think I'm his type."

"You're everyone's type. You're beautiful, sexy, smart, talented and down-to-earth." Seung Hyun points out. Hanee shook her head. "I know. But I'm sure I'm not his type." she looks at Seung Hyun and raised her eyebrow. Seung Hyun clears his throat and checks his watch. "We have to sort the painting at the storage," he tells her. Seung Hyun walks towards Chanyeol.

"We're just going at the storage. We'll be back in 30 minutes." Seung Hyun said before looking at Mino. Hanee is right, he looks handsome. "Just relax, Mino-yah. You got this," he said before he walks away. Hanee follows him. Chanyeol and Mino were left alone. Chanyeol looks up at Mino. "Shall we start?" he asks. Mino just nodded. Chanyeol starts taking photos of Mino. He asks him to do some poses. Mino is serious with his pictorial but he's irritated that Chanyeol looks happy. He still didn't like the fact that Seung Hyun is close to Chanyeol.

"How about you sitting in a high stool chair over there?" Chanyeol points at a plain light gray wall. Mino just shrugged.

"Okay. I'll just get some high stool." Chanyeol put down his camera and left. Mino walks over to Chanyeol's laptop where he monitors his shots. He looks at the pictures he took. It's all good. As he roams the cursor, he suddenly minimized the window. Then, he saw it. It was a stolen shot of a woman who's also holding a camera and smiling brightly. He knows who is it. It's Seung Hyun's best friend, Dara. When Mino hears footsteps, he maximized back the window of the gallery before he took a few steps away from the laptop. Chanyeol places the stool chair and calls Mino. He shows to Mino how he wants him to sit on the chair and he did. Chanyeol starts taking his pictures. Mino feels relieved now. Chanyeol likes Dara.