SEVENTEEN

The night of the dinner that Dara sets up has arrived. Dara was busy finishing the table arrangements and placing the food in it since Seung Hyun said that he's coming soon. Seung Hyun also mentioned that he will bring someone. She looks at GD who is sitting on the sofa and using his phone. He offered to help her but she refused and told him to just sit on the sofa.

"Ji Yong, Seung Hyun said he'll bring someone. I hope that's okay with you." Dara said. GD looks at her. He shrugs and continues to look at his phone. "It's fine," he said. GD thinks about whom Seung Hyun will bring. Will it be the one he is dating now? The possibility is big but GD hopes it's not since Dara is not aware that Seung Hyun is dating someone right now.

The door of Dara's home was unlocked. It opens and Seung Hyun enters followed by a man. GD stares at the young man behind him. He's tall, stylish and good looking. He's carrying a blue paper bag. Dara was getting the bucket of ice with a champagne bottle on it as she walks back to the dining table.

"We're here." Seung Hyun said. Dara was surprised to see Mino. She thought he will bring some girl or Hanee. "Hello, Mino," Dara said. Mino bows to her. "Hi, Noona."

Dara walks towards GD. GD stood up and faces Mino and Seung Hyun. "This is Song Min Ho. He's an artist too. Seung Hyun launches his art pieces in the art gallery he's working at. Mino, this is my boyfriend, G-Dragon."

Mino looks at GD with wide eyes. He bows to him. "Hi. I know you. I'm a fan of your pieces." he smiles.

GD smirks. "Really?"

Mino nods. GD smiles at him. "Thanks. I hope I can see your art pieces, too," he said. Mino is smiling but Seung Hyun has a poker face.

"Please seat, I will just get the soup and the meat from the grill," Dara said.

"Let me help you, Noona" Mino offers. Mino gave the paper bag to Seung Hyun and took it. GD went to the table and sit on one of the chairs there. Seung Hyun took the seat across him. Dara and Mino bring the food on the table. Seung Hyun gave the paper bag to Mino. Then, Mino faces Dara. "Noona, these are cookies. I baked it myself. I hope you like it." he said.

"Thank you, Mino." Dara accepts his gift and sets it aside. Mino and Dara sit across each other and they start eating. Dara and Mino are talking about Mino's career as a painter and student at the same time. GD is eating while Seung Hyun listens and joins them from time to time.

"Your family must be so proud of you. You just graduated and you already have a career as an artist." Dara said.

"I hope so. I'm surprised too. If it wasn't for Dong Wook Hyung and Seung Hyun Hyung, I will still be doing too many part-time jobs." Mino smiles shyly. Dara admires Mino. She can see the potential that Seung Hyun saw in him. Despite his success, he still humble and grateful for it.

"Dara-yah." Seung Hyun calls Dara's attention. Dara looks at him. "Hmm?"

"I have something to tell you." Seung Hyun said then looks at Mino. Mino scowls then his eyes widen in shock. He held on to Seung Hyun's arm. "Hyung." he shook his head. "No, please."

Seung Hyun pats his hand. "It's fine," he assures him. GD saw what Seung Hyun did. His eyebrow rose as he directs his attention at Mino.

"Dara-yah. Remember 5 years ago, when you found me at my old place? When I was broken-hearted when my ex left me?" he said. That caught GD's attention. What happened back then? He never knew what happened after the breakup. He just left without words for him.

"I was devastated at that time. You tried to know who that person is but I never told you." Seung Hyun said.

Dara feels like that topic should be just between her and him. Not with GD and Mino. "Seung Hyun, I don't think this the right time to talk about that," Dara said nervously. She stares at GD who has a blank expression on his face. Then, she looks at her best friend. "Let's talk about this later, hmm?"