TWENTY FOUR

Dara was working at that moment. It's been 10 days since she staying at Ji Yong's place. It's not that she doesn't want to be with him, she just misses her home and her own private time. Ji Yong is a perfect boyfriend to her. He takes care of her and very thoughtful. He drives her to work and takes her home after. She's not complaining, but it felt weird.

Dara also noticed that Seung Hyun hasn't nag her. He usually messages her to check on her but for the past 10 days, she received nothing. She called him three times but he's always busy since he's working for Ji Yong's exhibit and others. She misses her best friend. She thought maybe, she should visit him soon.

Someone knocked on her door. She looks up and saw Hyo Rin. She gestures her to come in so Hyo Rin walks in.

"I haven't seen you for a while, Hyo Rin-ah. How are you?" Dara asks. Hyo Rin sat down on the couch. "I'm okay, Unnie. I was around the area so I visited you."

Dara stood up from her table and went to her mini-fridge. "Water, cola, or juice?" she asks.

"Just water, Unnie," the younger woman said. Dara grabs bottled water and cola and went to the sofa. She gave the bottled water to Hyo Rin and sat down on the other end of the sofa.

"You visit me coz you're around the area but I know you always go out with Young Bae" Dara pouts. Hyo Rin giggles. "Well, what can I say? I have to see my boyfriend from time to time," Hyo Rin shrugs.

"Ohh! You two are official now?" Dara asks.

"We are. It's still new," Hyo Rin smiles. "How about you and GD? Are you two okay?"

Dara smiles. "Yes, I'm staying with him as of now. It's been a lovely 10 days now. We're like a married couple."

"Aigoo. It must be lovely that you're always with him." Hyo Rin said, "But Young Bae said GD seems tensed lately."

Dara glances at Hyo Rin "Really? He seems fine to me. How can Young Bae say that?"

Hyo Rin sits up straight "Well, Young Bae said that whenever he sees GD when you're at work, Ji Yong looks like he lost something. He's just staring at the TV without even paying attention to what he is watching. GD is easily get startled too. That's Young Bae said." Hyo Rin shrugs. "He's worried at GD too much. I think GD just feels lonely whenever you left for work"

"I guess so," Dara frowns "I guess he's stress out with the upcoming charity event. I wish he will tell me if something is bothering him."

"Unnie, men are not really expressive with what they feel. I mean, look at Young Bae, it took him months to tell me that he likes me when he likes me ever since he met me. He's all tough and all but if I didn't ask him what we were doing, we will not be official. Sometimes, we need to ask them for us to know what they feel," Hyo Rin stated. Dara nods and thinks about Ji Yong. She thinks it's better to ask him what he feels recently. Maybe he can convince him to allow her to go back to her home.

"Hyo Rin-ah, do you like pizza? There's a newly opened pizza place near here. I will treat you," Dara said as she closes her computer and picks up her bag.

Hyo Rin stood up "Sure, Unnie,"

Dara stands up and she leads the way for them.

-------

Seung Hyun came out of his office as he and Hanee will meet Young Bae, and Ji Yong. It's been days since Mino left without a word. Like Hanee and Jinu told him, he gave him space, even he feels suffocated knowing that Mino is hurt and he can't even find him. But Seung Hyun left messages for Mino on his voicemail and messaging app. He asks him to talk to him when he's ready, that he will wait for him. Seung Hyun even asks Mino's neighbor to contact him if Mino gets home. He focused on work and working out to divert his mind in over-thinking things. After all, he chose to cheat on him. The short happiness with Ji Yong causes Mino's heart to be broken. The possibility of Mino breaking up with him is huge but even if he has a 1% chance that Mino will forgive and take him back, he will take it.