TEN

Mino keeps on counting the zeros on the text message he received from his bank. He counts it again. There are six zeroes after number 37. It means it's 37 million. It's 37 million won. He's so confused so he decided to go to the bank. Upon arriving there, he checked his balance in the ATM first, it shows him that he has 37,620,000 KRW in his account. He gets the 620,000 KRW. It was the money left after his graduation after treating his family and giving money to his mom before they went back to Daejeon. But he has still no idea why he has 37 million won on his account.

After talking to the bank personnel, he found out that the money came from the art gallery. He went out of the bank and calls Seung Hyun. He answers immediately.

"Oh, Mino-yah." he greets him.

"Hyung," he said in a worried voice.

"What's wrong?" Seung Hyun asks.

"I think you guys made a mistake in transferring the sale of my paintings."

"Why?"

"You guys transferred 37 million won on my account." Mino points out.

"But it's the right amount." Seung Hyun said casually. Mino feels like a cold breeze passes at him. "Hyung, that too much."

"Mino, honestly, it wasn't enough. Your painting cost around 4 million won each. The sale is around 50 million won, minus the percentage of the gallery, you got 37 million won. We sold 12 of your paintings. We still have 8 of your remaining art for exhibit. You will gain 300 thousand won per painting per month. That's 2.4 million won per month."

Mino sat down on the side of the road while gaping. 2.4 million won for his painting to be displayed. "Hyung, are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious. The fee will raise once the art industry starts to talk about you. The value of your painting will be higher." Seung Hyun paused. "You're overwhelmed now, right?"

"Yeah. I'm sitting at the side of the street now like a damn homeless person." Mino said. Seung Hyun laughs on the other line and it makes Mino calms.

"Stand up there and relax. That's the right amount. Use the money well. Or buy me a nice meal or a gift." Seung Hyun chuckles. Mino likes that. He wants to buy something for him.

"What do you want, Hyung?" he asks.

"Now? A tall cup iced coffee, espresso, double shot, and a sandwich. Hanee is meeting someone and I'm stuck here at the storage room, sorting some paintings to be displayed next month." Seung Hyun said with a sigh.

Mino stood up. "What sandwich?"

"Chicken sandwich. With extra cheese," he said.

"Anything else?"

"Some fries."

"Okay, Hyung. I'll be there in an hour. See you." Mino said happily.

"Take your time. It's not even lunchtime yet." Seung Hyun points out.

Mino then hangs up. He's so happy. He has money and he has reason to see Seung Hyun now. He looked at his outfit. His hoodies and ripped pants again. Thankfully, he wore nice white sneakers. He decided to do a little shopping before buying his boyfriend's lunch.

An hour and a half later, Mino arrived at the art gallery with two cups of iced coffee, sandwiches, and fries. He's also carrying a shopping bag wear he put his hoodie and pants. He bought a casual light blue dress shirt and black pants. He tries to call Seung Hyun when he saw him coming out from the entryway to the storage basement. Seung Hyun smiles upon seeing him. They walked towards each other.