SIXTEEN

Seung Hyun places his bag on the sofa while Mino walks towards the window facing the sea. Seung Hyun rented a house in Jeju Island for him and Mino to stay for 3 days and 2 nights. He's glad that his boss allowed him to have a short break. He really wants it to spend time with Mino and also think about how to deal with the fact that Ji Yong is back.

Seung Hyun picks up the grocery bags on the patio and brings it to the kitchen. "Mino, are you hungry?" he asked his lover.

"Not really, hyung. But it's almost lunchtime." He said while still staring outside.

"I'll cook something so we can eat. The car I rented while arrived at 1 pm. Are you sure you can drive?" Seung Hyun asks.

"Yes, hyung. I've been driving since 18. I used to work as a designated driver when I was 24. You're safe with me."

Seung Hyun sighs "Okay. We'll drive around later so we can explore the place. The first and last time I went here was when Dara had a photoshoot. She technically drags me here." He chuckles. Mino took off his backpack and places it on the sofa. He went to the kitchen and help Seung Hyun unpacked the groceries.

"Do you and Dara Noona travel often?" he asks.

"Not really. But if we have time, we travel. She drives, of course. But she doesn't want to buy a car yet unless it's her dream car. Weird." Seung Hyun shrugs and took out some pasta and garlic.

"What are you going to cook, hyung?" Mino asks.

"Some oil pasta with chicken on it. Why? Do you want something?"

Mino shook his head. "No, that's fine, hyung."

Seung Hyun stops what he is doing and looked at Mino. "We're dating for two months now but you still call me Hyung." He points out. Mino smiles as he puts the beer they bought on the refrigerator. "Why? Do you want me to call you 'Oppa' instead?" Mino jokes.

Seung Hyun flinched when he said 'Oppa'. He remembers Ji Yong. Ji Yong calls him that whenever he's trying to be cute, want something or just because he knew that calling him 'Oppa' does something to him.

"No. Don't call me that. It's too cheesy." Seung Hyun said plainly. Mino stood beside him and stares at him. Seung Hyun glances at him.

"What do you want me to call you then?" Mino teases him.

"I don't know. My name, perhaps? I'm either Sir, Director Choi or Hyung to you." Seung Hyun wasn't sure. Mino leans closer to him. "Seung Hyun," he whispers to his ear. Seung Hyun shivers and almost let go of the olive oil bottle he's holding.

"Yah." Seung Hyun warns Mino while blushing. Mino chuckles and hugs his lover's waist and rests his chin on his shoulder. "You're really cute like this, jagiya," Mino said cutely.

Seung Hyun smirks. "Jagiya?"

Mino nods. "Yes, jagiya."

"I love the sound of it coming from you." Seung Hyun mutters. "Why don't you check the room upstairs and rest? You're busy doodling before and during the flight."

Mino shook his head. "No. I want to watch my jagiya cook our lunch." He grins at him.

"You're silly," Seung Hyun said and shook his head while smiling. Mino let go of his waist and sat down on the kitchen stool as he watches Seung Hyun prepare their lunch meal.

---

Dara and GD are having lunch together. GD has been in Seoul for 3 days already and Dara noticed how sweet he is to him. He always spends time with her ever since he arrived. She feels like she's in cloud nine.