Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch

LOAD SAVE FILE 24?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER NAGI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

... Nagi.

... Nagi ... Watch ... Greenhouse

Meet... Greenhouse...

Video...

An eerie woman's voice whispers words of the haunted, she repeats the same words echoing through my mind, my body flares up in heat, my mind shakes in heaviness from a strong force, I shake, shift, shiver and turn in my sleep.

... Nagi

Wake up.

"WAH!"

I was abruptly woken up from my heavy slumber covered in sweat, my body still slightly shaken from whatever that was, my mind replays the mystic words

I sucked the air like a thirsty whore with the sound of my heart pounding in my ears, my pyjamas felt like a sweaty second layer of skin that proves difficult to peel off.

"----!----"

A muffle was heard under my warm bottom, I searched under me to pull out a brightly lit rectangle.

It took a couple of blinks to adjust to the brightness until finally I can see the familiar blurry picture of Rose and Tear both linings up for breakfast. It was the video hidden in my pocket.

"Tear there's been a change of plan," Rose muttered with a sweet smile.

"A change of plan?"

Their backs were facing the camera but surprisingly the camera was quite close to them, enough to hear even the tiniest whisper.

Rose closed into his ear making Tear look visibly uncomfortable as he flinched by her breath.

"I'll be aiming for Nagi instead of a reverse harem."

Tear's eyes widened.

"W-wait then that means-!"

She nods with glee, "that's right, I'm going to need you to do it again, I already had Black to cover up Blue's little sister since we no longer need her corpse."

The black hair male shakes like a quivering leaf in disbelief, he pursed his lips as he slowly asks, "s-so you killed her for no reason and just going to cover it up? You're not going to at least let Blue know where she is?!"

Rose slowly blinked her pretty pink eyes with a tight wicked grin, "yeah so what? It's not like this world is real. No one here is real. Not even you Tear, I mean you're even lying to you're dear friends, I wonder what they'll do if they learn the truth about you."

Biting his thin lips, his plain nails dig into the metal tray as he was handed a hot bowl of red soup by a kind lunch lady, he quickly lowered his voice so that not many people can hear their conversation "don't you care about them? They devoted their heart and soul to you many times before, they would take a bullet for you if needed."

Her eyes reflect pure disinterest with a blank expression, "so what? I don't care. Why would I care about a bunch of lowly males like them?"

"Lowly males?!"

"Pft- don't worry, since you are related to a beautiful angel you're in a league above them because unlike them, you'll be the only one aware of the real me, the truth of this world and the reason why this world was created."