Chapter 5: Pain

LOAD SAVE FILE 4?

YES⬅

NO

'TIME STANDS STILL'  

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES⬅

NO

"This is just pathetic!" the twins appeared out of thin air with their usual crooked grins, once again time froze and none of us could move this time, "they warned us about your stupidity, but we didn't think you guys would be this stupid" the two sighed in sync as one of them snap their fingers to release our frozen forms.

"LOSERS! LOSERS! LOSERS! GAME OVER!" the two twirls around one another giggling while singing, "why the hell are you guys here again!?" Shin yelled.

"Oh yeah" Melody exclaims as she tiptoes towards us, "you guys left Tear in the cafeteria which created another casualty which wasn't meant to happen!" she looks angrily at us.

"They told us to come and tell you the certain things you have to do to clear the first stage!" I look at them confused, who are they? or them? they always refer to whoever sent them as that which leaves me confused.

"Lilian!" Melody Pouts, "I want to kill them~ can we kill them~" she (?) Pulls out a dagger.

"No Melody~ the game needs the retards to be involved or the game will end early!" Lilian sighs disappointedly.

What the hell are they talking about?  "anyway let's just quickly go over the message we need to say" Lilian clears her throat with a couple of coughs and held up an invisible phone up to her ear.

'Dear Miserable Capture Targets

your mission is to save Tear from the evil witch known as the Heroine, 

also known as Rose,

Rose is actually a player from another dimension, 

her words and actions changed Tear's fate making him the villain.

Things were not meant to be this way,

which is why we reversed the time before the Heroine permanently changed his fate

if you do not save Tear from his tragic fate then it will be a tragic bad end for you.

Other than that, enjoy the game while you still can.

From The System.'

Lilian placed her handphone down and smile, "there you have it, folks!" the two applaud for one another.

"hold on!" Asahi stood up this time, "what's the system?" the two girls stare at Asahi with dead fish-like eyes.

" "shut the fuck up you cunt" " the two said in sync. 

I rubbed my eyes for I thought I saw devil-like wings grow from behind the two, but it looks like I was wrong, their porcelain faces remained still as they stare at Asahi, "uhm hello?" he questioned, one moment she was there, the next moment Lilian vanished and the air immediately reeked the smell of blood.