Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful

[A/N] Sorry about unpublishing this chapter >.< I realised I published the chapter before I edited it and I forgot to save it for before publishing the chapter ^^'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOAD SAVE FILE 12?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ????'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

I hate this, I hate it so much, it's so hard, the anxiety is killing me, I don't want to feel like this.

Why do I have to feel like this every day?

When will it end?

".... 5 more to go."

I mumbled underneath my breath.

I listen to the clapping sound of my shoes meeting the tiles, I hurry back to my room hoping I can sleep this off.

But knowing myself, sleeping won't be an option.

"Good afternoon Tear!"

I smile in response to a passing teacher, it's weird how teachers love me while students fear me.

Then again, that's the way things have always been.

When I finally made it to my room and hear the click sound of my door being locked, I collapsed to the smooth wooden floor.

It's so cold, yet soothing.

But it's not helping this heavy feeling.

I can hear my heart beating so clearly like my ears were replaced with my heart.

Since when was my heart the heart of a coward? A heart of a spinless bastard.

This longing desire to be in the arms of someone warm, the desire to be wanted by someone, I know it's no possible, but I can't help but hope.

Hope that someone will desire me and embrace me, holding me close, I don't care who it is.

Just stop my heart from feeling this way.

Or should I just kill myself?

"... Meow~"

I slowly look from the floor to see a furry paw, black and white fur than a cute fluffy face.

"Meow~"

The small kitten purrs itself close to me, rubbing their wet nose and fluffy face close my own.

How warm this kitten is.

Now that I think about it, when was the last time I own a pet?

"... Hello, little one."

I reach a hand out to get an affectionate response from the warm kitten.

I slowly raised myself from the floor and seated the ball of fluff on my lap, "aren't you the kitten Nagi and the others were looking after? How did you end up here?"

"Meow!"

I don't know why I'm talking to a kitten knowing it doesn't understand me nor can it respond, but it feels nice to have a small companion with me.

It reminds of the cat I once have given to me on my 6th birthday.

I really treasured that cat, but I only wish 6 yr old me haven't given the cat an embarrassing name.