Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!

LOAD SAVE FILE 10?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER NAGI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

"Meow~" the small ball of fluff walked close to the entrance and began appealing to Tear with its cute cries, "Hello~," Tear says sweetly to the kitten with a hand reached out to shake up its fur, the blissful kitten seems to yearn for more affection as it purrs and rolls over for a belly rub, of course, Tear was happy to oblige to the kitten's desire.

What is this? as much as I find Tear's face adorable when he smiles but why do I feel a bit bitter about him touching something that wasn't me?

Holding back my clenched fist I was quick to grab the fluff ball away from Tear as it continues to cry out for Tear, hey I want to cry out for Tear too! you lucky bastard.

"Sorry Tear this little kitten is just full of curiosity," I tried laughing it off but the obvious hatred from the kitten oozes out as he lashes out his deadly claws, "MEOW!!" he slashes my hand causing me to drop the stupid cat as it runs into Tear's arms.

"Mother of ducks!!" Although I furious and in pain, I still kept in mind that the pure Tear is still present and that I swore to myself to not show any of my ugly sides. Yet.

"Meow~" It purrs up to Tear with such affection that Tear couldn't resist picking the kitten up for a soft snuggle and a boop to the nose, "aren't you such a cutie," his gentle smile is causing the bitterness to grow stronger.

"You can keep it if you want," Blue said out of the blue,...Shit, I think Asahi's terrible sense of humour is affecting me.

"Oh really?" He said in surprise, well I would be shocked too if the guy who was ghosting you suddenly began talking to you again. The kitten began meowing loudly when he heard the suggestion and was rubbing his furry fucking head near Tear's lips, that cat better watches out cause those nine lives are going to vanish real soon.

"... Thanks but I don't think I should keep him," he places the kitten down, Asahi cocks his head slightly and asked, "really? You seem to really like the kitten." Tear's expression became bitter while looking down upon the cat, "I just don't want to go through another heartbreak of parting with another loved one."

"Sorry, what was that Tear? I didn't hear that last bit."

He shakes his head, "don't worry about it, anyway I'm going to head down for breakfast ahead of you guys," the kitten tried to go after Tear but Blue was quick to grab a hold of him before he could escape.

"Wait!" I was quick to stop him, "Shin was just about to head down too, why don't you go down together?" Shin was confused by my words but I was quick to push him out, "make sure to save our spots we'll be down as soon as we feed the kitten his breakfast, see you~~" I said happily before shutting the door in front of their faces.

I sighed, "how's the kitten?" I look at the robot toy in his arms, "lifeless." He sighed, "wait so does that mean the cat only comes to life if Tear is present?" Asahi for once asked a relevant question, "guess so, but what's the point for this? Why did they give us a cat?" We all pounder on any possible reasons on why but nothing seems to come to mind.

"Maybe they were just toying with us," Asahi said as he was referring to the robot toy cat, "get it? toying with us?"

"... Nagi do not try and stop me,"

"Oh don't worry I won't, in fact, I encourage you to do so."

 The crunch of his fist sounds painful as he slowly approached the pitiful Asahi, I was quick to make a symbolic cross and pray for the poor soul that will soon enter the Heaven, "Amen," I muttered.

"I HEARD THAT WHY IS IT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS AGREE ON?! NAGI HELP!"

I fake a tear, "Don't wait up when you get up there my dear friend." 

Asahi shuffle as far as he could away from Blue, using chairs to block his way, a pillow to block his sight but it was no use, he cannot prevent the wrath of bad puns!

Not unless you're a skeleton.

"HOLD ON WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!" Asahi quickly said when Blue was overshadowing him due to his high height, "oh really? do tell me~" Blue said with a sweet calm voice yet his actions betray his bright smile as he begins pulling out a bat made of water which he gradually made into a solid block of ice shape of a bat.

"WAIT! HEAR ME OUT! LISTEN I KNOW WHAT WE COULD DO WITH THE KITTEN!"

Blue looked down at the poor boy and was not convinced by his words, "oh well goodbye Asahi--!" I clasped his shoulder before he attempted a swing, "now wait for a minute. let's hear him out."

Blue looked at me questionably but obediently did as I said.

"Talk before I release hell (aka. Blue)"

"OKAY OKAY, I'LL TALK! WE ------!"

SWITCH POV?

BLUE

ASAHI

SHIN ⬅

????

Quiet.

We slowly ate our undescribable breakfast in pure silence, sometimes the breakfast is good, sometimes it's alright, sometimes you just question what the fuck you just ate, today's breakfast is one of those what the fuck.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"It really is," I snapped my attention to Tear who looked surprised by his own response, "a-ah s-sorry," he looks away with an embarrassed look.

Now that I think about it before all of this stuff happened he used to laugh and smile whenever I complained about the food, we even tried to track down on the mystery behind the food, I remembered we used to have a lot of fun about it too.

But.

My grudge for what he has done cannot disappear.

"... Whatever."

I continued eating the mystery meal whilst keeping my eyes on anything that doesn't have Tear in.

The sound of clattering utensils and students meaningless chatters drowns my ears and yet, I don't think it's loud enough.

"... Shin, I'm gonna go ahead of you, I have some things to do." he grabs his food tray and was quick to slip away from the table.

"Wait-!"

" "Ah!" "

The sudden dramatic encounter was without a doubt familiar, "ouch~ that hurts," she said with teary eyes as she rubs the back of her beautiful light pink hair, without a doubt it's- "sorry about that" she slowly gets up and dust off the dirt on her skirt, "my name is Rose! I'm a new student here! it's nice to meet you~" she says sweetly with her small light pink lips.

End of chapter 11