Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble

I remember the time when I was happy, my heart feels so heavy and squishy, my heart beats faster when I think of you, I look over those sweet messages you sent to me before, they made my body tremble like never before, I want to hear your voice, I want to feel your warmth again.

I feel something towards you but I keep reminding myself I shouldn't, I try to distract myself with something new, but that's impossible for me to do.

I don't know if I love you, but I do know I feel happy with you.

I want to be with you so much it aches and I'm growing desperate, your kisses felt warm, your kisses took me to a height like never before, you've given me advice that was commonly used and yet when you tell those words it sounds more meaningful than ever before.

I wish I didn't feel this way to you, in fact, I wish I never felt anything towards you at all, I remember my body used to crave for your touch because, since the first time we met, I always knew I was attracted to you and so did you to me.

I feel selfish when it comes to you, I hope you don't look at anyone except me when I confessed to you about my selfishness you responded with the same desires as me, it feels amazing. To be desired and wanted like this, to get compliments even though I do not deserve it, you told me you love my body just the way it is and it doesn't need to change, you told me I was special and yet, none of us wants to whisper the words of confession.

Because you and I, we agreed to never speak of those words so please, don't give me hopes, don't make me fall further than I already am, it hurts a lot to know this feeling exist in a human, I hope my words of love, never reach to you, I'm satisfied with the way things are, I just want to touch one last time and listen to your sweet words.

So that I may depart from this world and never return in peace.

Please Tear, hold me once more.

LOAD SAVE FILE 16?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER MASON'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

Asahi watches me with weary eyes, I had forgotten, even though Asahi is the weakest out of the capture targets, he has incredible instincts, he knows I'm dangerous he might even know my real self.

"Huh? What's going on?" In approached was Tear right on cue with the kitten in arms.

"Oh hello, my name is Mason Harada, I'm going around introducing myself."

His eyes widened, he's bewildered by my sudden appearance, "O-Oh I see, nice to meet you my name is Tear Noir." His voice was strained, he forced himself to be friendly with me when it's quite clear he's shaken with confusion.

I look back to see if Asahi was here but it was clear he had vanished, must've been scared of my presence, but to be fair, he has every right to be afraid of me.

"Wasn't Asahi here just a minute ago?" Tear looks past me.

I shook my head, "it looks like he ran off, must've been very busy."

Tear slipped a sigh and looked at his feet with bitterness, "yeah... Maybe."

I noticed his cloudy bitter expression, it's not suited for a meek gentleman like himself, "anyway! I just moved in and I heard from Nagi you live next door to me!"