[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!

[A/N]

Did I forget to publish an extra chapter on the 25th December for Tear's bday?

Yes. Yes, I did.

Why did I forget?

.... I was getting married... To Ohta... I need a person to support me like Ohta. 👍

I was kidding, I was busy with my life, but I'll try to publish a new chapter soon, for now, take this offering.

Happy late birthday my baby Tear~

----------------------------------------------

Enter EXTRA chapter?

YES ⬅

NO

"Happy birthday Tear!" With a pop of colours streamers, the pale boy stands there stunned after returning from his studies, he was meant to come back to his dorm room to a bare gloomy room.

But instead, he comes to face with familiar faces of his four dear friends all with colourful party hats and bright smiles.

His eyes widened by a three-layered white frosted cake with Tear's name delicately named on top on a chocolate oval, the smell of burning was from the lit candles wafting around the darkroom.

In sync, everyone began singing.

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday dear Tear~

Happy birthday to you~~

"Hurry up and blow out the candles before the wax gets on the cake!" Shouts Shin.

Quickly Tear saved the poor cake from the mercy of the hot wax.

With a snap, the lights turn on and the colourful banners and balloons finally become visible.

Nagi, Blue, Shin and Asahi's bright expressions lit up along with their fuzzy party hats.

"Happy birthday Tear!" Nagi pounces onto Tear's back hugging him tightly around the neck nuzzling his petite face into Tear's broad back.

"Happy birthday." Blue rubs Tear's arm.

" "Happy birthday!!" " The brothers slowly crowd the boys into a huge group hug, until Shin then proceed to bear hug them all and slowly lifts them slightly into the air before dramatically dropping them down almost making them all fall if it weren't for Shin's sturdy thick arms.

They all giggled from the warm harmonious atmosphere.

The boys ushered the birthday boy onto a wooden chair, they poured onto his lanky arms with gifts, mainly from Nagi, until he was unable to carry anymore.

Signed books from Blue, a small dumbbell from Shin, a nutritional potion from Asahi and a lot of expensive stuff from Nagi that Tear felt pressured and panicked for Nagi's endless bank account.

Although Tear insisted for Nagi take them back, his plead fell onto deaf ears.

"Tear!" Nagi sudden shout startled Tear. "It is your birthday. I must spoil the hell out of you, besides I'm a rich bitch, while the poor bimbos can't afford shit."

"Hey!" Shin barks.

To which Nagi remarks, "but am I wrong though you poor country rats."

Before the blonde rich brat could cackle, the main character of the day quickly runs up to Nagi for a tight hug

His face digs into Nagi's neck slightly snuggling into his warm thin body.

"Thank you, Nagi."

The small male couldn't respond and instead, he just froze up from feeling the soft touch of his white skin.

The others chuckled watching the frozen rich bastard become confused.

Before Nagi could hug back, Tear switched target to hug Blue's neck.

Poor Nagi had his arms held out in a hugging pose for the air, missing the warmth that was once there

Blue also had a similar reaction to Nagi, if that wasn't enough, Shin was a statue when it was his turn.

Whilst Asahi was the only one who was comfortable enough to hug Tear back even giving him a little twirl with a small peck on the cheek before whispering a sweet happy birthday into Tear's ear causing Tear to giggle.

As the others slowly come back to life,  Asahi had already cut a slice of white frosted cake for everyone, it was a delightful and blissful birthday party.

Everyone had a laugh, a cheer and a jolly time.

There's not a single word of complaint about this tiny birthday party of 5.

Such a happy birthday.

It would be a shame if this was all a dream.

Tear sat on his bed with his head hung low with an arched back.

His upper naked body can feel his heart beating loudly, Tear held his hand over his beating chest waiting for it to calm down, it finally stopped once he looked up to see a bare spacious room.

It was dark, lonely and slightly scary.

Makes you wonder if there is even a sign of life in this room.

If it weren't for Tear shifting and shuffling about under his blanket, the empty room would've been dead silent.

He looked to the right at the calendar, there was a cross on the 24th of December whilst the 25th was circled in red.

His birthday.

He looks at the clock, it was nearly midnight, his birthday is ending.

For a flickering moment, he saw that happy warm vision of his friends celebrating a birthday.

It may have been a dream, but it was enough to make him hopeful that one day his friends would return to him.

He keeps staring at the clock counting every tick and tock the clock made.

It was 11:59.

Midnight was only a minute away.

Tear would've kept counting the seconds that slipped past if it weren't for the firm, knocks echoing at the front door.

Tear abruptly put on a night robe to hide his half-naked state.

He rushes to the door and once it opened, a warm orange glows up his surprised face.

Another vision of his friends with a happy smile surrounds the last thing he expected outside his door.

It was a single slice of cake, the same one in his dream with a small lit candle happily flickering in the dark cold hallways on a white plate.

Tear could feel his heart trembled, it was an indescribable burst of warm feelings, his cheeks become warm from small slips of tears that gradually pour like a waterfall.

He crouches down with his chest hugging into his legs, his hands shaking and struggling to hold back the tears, he was so surprised, so happy so delighted everything he felt just exploded and formed into happy tears.

Whilst he was crying in joy.

He didn't notice the two delightful twins watching from the sideline with small smiles to know that their hard work wasn't in vain.

Happy Birthday Dear Tear.