Chapter 20: What can be fixed?

LOAD SAVE FILE 19?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER MASON'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

The very next day, Tear was under house arrest to stay in his room for a week to reflect on his behaviour, rumours started spreading around about how vicious Tear is and how he seems very suspicious.

This sort of thing should've been prevented, luckily the teachers who were fond of Tear made sure the rumours did not spread too far since they still have hopes for him and believe there must be more to this, but Tear hasn't cracked on the reason why he did it instead he stayed silent whenever he was questioned.

All the capture targets have been enchanted with Rose, it'll be difficult to try and snap them out of it but first I need to check on Tear.

I went through the school day making sure the rumours died down a bit and tried to switch the rumours with something else, it worked of course but I'm not sure for how long.

The day went by slowly and I was forced to watch how intoxicated the capture targets were with Rose, especially Nagi. I was hoping that the bug would've saved his sane mind but I guess not, the only people who can be salvaged from her enchantment were Nagi, Asahi and Shin but it's too late for Blue.

Since he has been with her since they were young, Blue is too deep in her enchantment to be saved, no matter what she does to Blue or the others, Blue will love her regardless of what she does.

Once the school day has ended and it was nearing around dinner time which was usually at 7 PM I walked over to the canteen to buy some sandwiches and desserts from the canteen ladies, at first they were reluctant since it will spoil my appetite for dinner, but once I said it was for Tear they reluctantly gave in and had informed me that Tear had not come into the Canteen all day so it was clear he had not eaten, so they insisted giving me more food and whispered to me word of encouragement to pass onto him. 

I walked up with the white plastic bag of food to Tear's room with a small knock, I know he heard the knock seeing as how the kitten inside responded with a loud meow, but he didn't.

I knocked once more. Silence. 

Scratches were heard and feet shuffling, I slipped a sigh and called out, "Hello Tear? You okay?" again I hear feet shuffling around until finally a loud BANG! was heard.

I quickly got into action, "TEAR?!" I banged my fist and heard nothing, I used the door handle but it was locked.

I dropped the bag and ended up getting physical and slammed myself against the door while screaming his name, hearing the commotion I was making some students began peering from their dorm room watching my frantic self trying to break in, a crowd of students in their casual clothing surrounds me whilst some went running for any adults nearby.

My shoulder ached, my head was ringing in urgent to see what was happening behind the door. Once a teacher finally arrived at the scene of the commotion I had already made a crack and slammed once more to open the damn wooden door.

I fell to the ground and felt a banging pain echoes in my head, it got even worst once I had heard several ear-splitting screams from behind, I looked up from the floor to first see the familiar furball but was frozen, the black and white furball was a stuffed animal but was soaked in blood, I finally noticed a trail of blood behind the toy cat whilst ignoring the commotion behind me.

My eyes naturally followed the trail before widening with my jaws dropping.

His feet, mouth and hands were wrapped in grey tape, his once lively eyes darker than his room, streams of red pours from his forehead with a noticeable gaping hole on his forehead no tears were coming from his eyes, no life to be detected, his window allowed the moonlight to enhance this bloody scene causing my hands to shrivel up and tears crying like no tomorrow.