Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two

LOAD SAVE FILE 14?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ????'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

My memory of when I was just a child, all I remembered was a room, a small room I like to call home, inside this home, there was mother asleep on the bed majority of the time and a trunk full of toys and art supplies. 

Of course, there was a window, a large arched window, you can see the outside world from here it's honestly quite fascinating, I can watch how the leaves turn brown, flowers blooming, rain pouring, birds chirping and all sorts of thing, unfortunately, I do not have a lot of art supplies because mother told me art is a waste of time so the only thing I have is a pencil and a note pad. 

I would draw everything that fascinates me, but there was one thing that I would always remember during my time of solitude, there was always a frequent visitor who would visit me every day without fail, I always look forward to meeting him again and again because he's my only friend.

My mother doesn't really talk to me but my friend does, he also calls me 'Tan-chan' which isn't my name but he said it's a nickname that only he can use because it's special between best friends which aspired me to also try to make a nickname for him as well so I can also feel special, but unfortunately, my naming sense wasn't all that great so he told me just to call him by his first name, it was special enough, but at that time I didn't get it, what's wrong with the name 'Rainbow Sparkle'?

He kept refusing and made sure I never EVER repeat that name ever again.

Of course, I'm at the age where I'm well aware of the reason why I shouldn't call him that in fact, even I'm embarrassed by the terrible naming sense.

However, all of those memories of my childhood, the present me knows, none of those memories are real

Nagi, my dear friend, my promised -----...

I'm so sorry, I've been lying to you from the very beginning.

'TIME FROZE.'

'Aaah! what should we do Lillian!?' the twin frantically panics as they go through piles and piles and piles of papers.

'I'm not sure, but if this keeps up Tear would be a villain again and Blue hatred for him is resurfacing!!' Lilian cries already sick of going through all the problems.

'I thought we already erased all of his hatred!'

'We did but... it could be that she's the one behind all of these mishaps'

'Wait you don't mean?!' 

Lillian nods. 'It's Alicia.'

The twins both had a reflected bitter expression, 'for now let's restart time again,' Lilian looked up at the clock and turned back the clock, 'okay and I'll go bury Blue's hatred for now but I'm not sure how long we can keep this hatred buried!' Melody cries, 'oh quiet down! stop crying like a little bitch!'

'I can't help it! do you know how tired I am to keep it buried! we need to do something about his hatred it's too strong! we need to erase it for good or replace it!'

That's when they both realised something, as twin they sometimes think of the same thing and this is one of those moments, 'you thinking what I'm thinking?' Melody nodded, 'we need to replace Blue's hatred with something as equally as strong as hatred and what else could it be but-!' 

' ' LOVE!! ' '

They both devilishly chuckled, 'but, how are we going to make Blue fall in love with Tear?' Melody asked because no matter how many times she thinks it through she has no idea how this could be accomplished.