Chapter 14: What does it take?

LOAD SAVE FILE 13?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ASAHI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

"Meow!"

Like I thought the kitten comes to life only in front of Tear and affectionate as well.

Looks like leaving the kitten in his room was a good choice, but why would those twins give a kitten?

"Meow~~"

The fluff ball purrs towards Tear rubbing its head on his soft palm, "Tear I'm going to follow Mr Millik well if that guy is Mr Millik."

"Wait, hold on."

Tear quickly grabbed onto my arm, "it's dangerous don't even think about following him," I kissed my teeth, "I know but I'm not scared if he was truly dangerous my senses would've gone off but it hasn't."

Now that I think about it, if I wasn't here hiding behind the staircase and met Tear, what would've happened? Would Tear meet that guy? would he have died?

"... Tear what day is it today?" I asked.

"It's Tuesday today."

I shake my head, "I mean the date."

"The 22nd of January."

My eyes widen from the realisation of the date today. Isn't today the day Tear kills Blue's younger sister?

My instincts began kicking in, horrified I felt ready to belch, "Asahi?" I looked up to see the weird person of my hatred, well I saw meant to hate him but something inside of me is telling me something else, I have a grudge of what he did to Rose, I have a grudge for what he had done to the others, I have a grudge for when he ruined my only opportunity to achieve my dreams and yet something is screaming inside of me that something isn't right and I cannot seem to make myself hate him.

His dark eyes look sincere has face twisted to look concern for me.

I hate this, either be kind or be mean, stop twisting me up like this.

His slightly larger hand reaches out for my face but instinctively I slapped it away, "... I'm going to go." 

I quickly tumbled to my feet and walked away in pursuit of the stranger who is meant to be our head of dorm, at least I assume he is Mr Millik.

I followed in secrecy and see that he made his way to the garden the heavy load was swung over his shoulder using his free hand to pull out a key, he opened the door but all I can see inside of it was pitch black, the rugged man throws the bloody bag inside.

He slammed the door shut checked twice his surrounding but luckily I hid my presence behind the trees and held my breath to keep my racing heart from being heard.

It was silent, my heart kept drumming close to my ear, I hear a few crunches of footsteps slowly passing by but stopped right in front of the tree I'm hidden behind.

"What are you doing here Black."

The strong demanding cold voice sounded familiar but surely I must be hearing this wrong.

"Doing as you have told me to do ma'am," the hunchback man says in a strong rich low British accent. 

A sigh was heard from the familiar female's voice, "Not in the greenhouse, she sleeps in there if the corpse was to be found in there they could find her. We don't want something to be broken again."