Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts

LOAD SAVE FILE 20?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

My head was banging, the group separated earlier than we usually would've, Nagi returned to his room, Asahi and Tear wasn't there and Shin seemed perfectly fine.

However, this headache is nothing, although the causes for this fatigue is unknown it won't get me down. As I was making my way to class I can see my vision shaking, my legs trembling and my stomach killing itself. Perhaps this is a fever? But it's weird, I don't recall doing anything that'll cause it.

I dragged myself to my classroom feeling close to faint, my ears buzz in annoyance as I hear a pleasant voice calls for my name, a hand gently pressed against my forehead as the blurry figure approaches.

I wasn't able to figure out what they said or who it is but I was too fatigued and blacked out in the middle of the hallway as I distinctly hear someone crying my name out before fading to sleep.

BUG A WOULD LIKE TO INFECT CAPTURE TARGET 'BLUE'?

---- ⬅

----

ENTER PASSWORD TO PROCEED.

******

PROCESSING . . .

COMPLETED!

CAPTURE TARGET BLUE WILL BEGIN THE INFECTION PROGRESS.

ENJOY THE REST OF THE GAME PLAYER!

"Blue! Hey, Blue wake up!" gentle tugs of the wrist were felt but I insisted to keep sleeping after shrugging off the soft attempt, "Blue please wake up!"

I mumbled and rolled to my side but the annoyance proceeded with its attempt until finally, I gave in, my eyes flickered open to the welcoming darkness allowing the gentle moonlight slowly embracing my sight as I look over to see a familiar soft face in the kind light, Tear's small frame and glowing pale skin shine and he's only in his white pyjamas, although he was a welcoming sight why does Tear look younger? his hair has also become shorter almost as if he was his younger self from middle school. 

Is this a dream?

"Blue..." the young Tear sniffles as he held tightly onto my sleeve, "I-I think I heard a ghost outside." I look at him bewildered, then I finally remembered, during my first year we would often have sleepovers and read horror stories at night since Tear is too afraid to read them alone, it's funny how he's meant to be two years older than me and yet he looks and acts younger than me.

I sometimes worry if he even eats at all considering how small his frame is.

"Blue, I need to use the toilet but I-I don't want to go alone!" I watch him weep as he holds onto me tightly, I sighed as I pet his head, I remember petting his head was an old habit of mine until we both grew taller and enter the High School division.