Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine

LOAD SAVE FILE 5?

YES⬅

NO

ENTER NAGI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING CASTRATE THEM!!

I curse the three fools mentally whilst Tear was staring at me oddly as he placed his spoonful of rice down, "is there something wrong Nagi?" I snapped out of my thoughts to meet eyes with the anxious Tear, "n-no it's nothing!" I bitterly smile as I try to laugh it off.

He wasn't buying it, he still looks at me with worry, so he stretched out his hand to grasp mine, "you know I'm always here for you Nagi, you're my only precious friend I have left." he looks down at his lunch with sadness.

Last week, when those three dickheads bailed on Tear, they've avoided all sorts of contact with Tear, even if they did it would be about school-related crap and would treat him coldly like he's some sort of trash, what's even worst, today is the day Rose enters the school. I won't deny it, she's cute and I was sort of attracted to her before, but now that I know that none of this was meant to happen to Tear, I will make sure to save him no matter what and I will find out the truth this time.

"Hey, Nagi did you hear?" Tear snapped me out of my own thoughts once again, "apparently a new student is coming to our school today!" he brightly smiles with excitement and anticipation, "I wonder what they'll be like." he said with twinkling eyes. Tear, if only you knew the despair that will soon descend upon you.

"Y-yeah I wonder who too!" I said in a similar but bitter excitement, "wait, Nagi aren't you going to give the new student a tour? I mean you are the student council president." To be honest that completely slipped out of my mind, crap what am I gonna do?

I respond with excitement, "yeah I know! I can't wait to meet them," my cheeks hurt just from smiling, "well please make sure to hang out with me at least, I don't want to be alone again." He smiles bitterly as he plays with his food with a spoon.

He was referring to the time when he first transferred here to this school.

Tear transferred halfway of my second year of middle school (junior high, secondary school) at the time he was a like a still doll, he didn't show any sorts of emotions and barely interacted with anyone, when someone approached him, he would b-line somewhere far away from them. He was unapproachable until... She appeared in his life.

"Nagi!" I snapped my attention back to Tear, "honestly you've been really spacey lately, are you sure you're alright?" He gently placed his hand onto my forehead, "wow your face is burning up!" He doesn't know he's the reason why I blush as he slowly pushes his hand away, "I'm fine," I lied, being next to him will never make me calm, "are you sure? I can take you to the nurse's office? I can stay with you until the lesson begins." I grasped his hand tightly and gently bite the flesh of my bottom lip, I don't like that. "No I'm fine, I just want to stay with you," I gently smile, with pinkish cheeks, "I see... Well then please stay with me." He smiles like an angel, so gentle and so pure, he didn't use to smile like this, I wish I was the one who helped him smile like this, "... I wish I was someone important to you," Tear didn't pick up what I said so he hummed at me with curiosity, "oh don't worry, I didn't say anything." I faked a smile as usual.

We ended lunch breakfast and I had no choice but to split from Tear, he went to our scheduled lesson while I went to meet the demon herself. Before he left for class I made sure someone else keeps an eye on him just in case for any casualties to occur again, wanna know who I asked to keep an eye on him? Well, you're just gonna have to find out later.