Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order

(A/N)
So sorry guys, I accidentally published this chapter while I was in the middle of writing.😅

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... This isn't right." Muttered Rose as she stays seated on her blank bed, "Blue should be at the backyard by now to commence the event and yet for some reason he's at the canteen." Her eyes watch the map as it had images of the capture targets on the move, it's one of the quirks of being the heroine.

"... What the hell is Tear doing?" Since the map only had the capture targets on the move she couldn't see Tear's movement. It annoys her to no end that things are going out of place, she digs her nails deep into her fleshy palm as she yells.

"SYSTEM!"

The robotic lady known as system appeared out of thin air with her luscious long brown locks and flattering topaz eyes, she was a tall lady almost six feet tall (Around 180cm) in a tight fitted formal dark blue suit with big curves that'll make everyone drool over, "how can I help you a player?" the system robotically asked,

"Come here now." Rose grabbed onto the system's cold arm and pulled her close in, to wrap her arms around the system's wide waist. Although the system was not human even the system was confused by Rose's actions but it was nothing unusual because every time Rose hugs system she would always without fail call the system by another name.

"Alicia."

Rose wrapped her hand around the system's hand giving it a good peck before moving the freezing hand onto Rose's rosy cheeks.

"I miss you, Alicia, I miss you so much."

The system was perplexed on how to respond since there's was nothing in its database on how to reply in a situation like this, "Player I am system I am not the one you know as Alicia-"

"SHUT UP SYSTEM, YOU DO NOT SPEAK UNTIL I SAY SO!"

The pink girl glares at system with pure hatred, "be glad you possess the appearance of an angel, if not I would have erased you right here right now."

The system kept quiet, although it cannot feel threatened system still has to obey all of the player's commands, "understood."

The system watch as the person known as player buries her face into the system's body as she mutters the name Alicia again and again and again and again and again. The system does not have information on who is this Alicia person is but knows that the system is designed to look like the person known as Alicia.

After a few minutes have passed Rose finally released the system and smoothed out her hair to compose herself, "System what's the status report on the capture targets?"

The system magically produced a pile of papers out of thin air and quickly handed over her findings.

"The capture targets have been acting out of order, the capture target known as Blue shouldn't have known about his sister's death and yet for some reason he went out his ways to have her protected by his family, the capture target known as Shin has a very questionable affection towards you the player, the moment he has met you his affection for you didn't begin at zero as it should but instead it was at thirty per cent. There's also the capture target known as Asahi who has been acting weird and has been moving out of schedule instead of being where he should be."

Rose slipped a sigh, "but why have they been acting like this? Everything must've reset for this run so why are they acting off now?"

The system spoke up with an answer, "Dear Player I believe I may have an answer to your question, while I was running a scan for the problems and changes on the capture targets I have noticed a glitch on the capture target known as Nagi."