Chapter 145- baby fever

(Y/N) POV:

Turns out vampires wanted kids just as much as humans. Wanted children to call their own. Had that same longing and need to feel that fulfilment that children brought. That hadn't dulled or lessened no matter how many centuries they'd been together, no matter how much time had passed.

And just as eager it seemed when it came to being very active about trying for a baby.

So utterly different to how terrifying it had been to turn as we lay together, absently murmuring as Tae nestled close to my stomach, in bat form, hand gently brushing over his fur and wings that one day, one day I wanted to feel my hand against my stomach and feel our baby there.

It was so absently said, just a feeling that spilled out despite myself but it had Joonie oppa's soft kisses across my skin stopping, lips freezing against the curve of my shoulder, it had Tae's nuzzling against my stomach stilling, his fangs that had been playfully nipping stopping. It had Minnie who'd been lifting my shirt to peer at Tae with a smile to stop, hands still clutching tightly at my shirt- eyes wide and disbelieving.

The others who had been curved around each other, lying together and close, limbs intertwined with each other in one entangled mess jerk and freeze, heads rise off pillows, off shoulders and look at me with red startled gazes.

I shift uneasily, that ease and contentedness I had felt when the words slipped out vanished, a ball of nerves and butterflies making my stomach taut and tighten, body stiffening under their gazes, feeling exposed and bare.

I shift, twisting out of Joonie oppa's grip, hand gently cupping Tae's soft furry body as my other hand straightened my dislodged shoulder sleeve, eyes averting theirs.

Minnie's hands that had been tightly fisting my shirt slips free when my hand tugs at the fabric, bringing out Tae from under my shirt to gently set down on the pillow.

"I...sorry, was it too soon? It slipped out." I mumble, skin prickling with the weight of their gazes.

But those words had barely been out of my mouth when a hand had fisted around the centre of my shirt and yanked me forward, mouth messily and hastily crashing against warm plump lips that had devoured. Devoured my mouth with his, hot and fiery and fierce as he kisses me, brands the shape and feel of his lips against mine, burns them with the fire in that kiss, tongue pushing and swiping at my mouth for entrance, teeth roughly tugging my bottom lip between his, fangs sinking in, a small prickling sensation before he's sucking hard and fast. I gasp into his mouth, groaning at how relentless his mouth is, how his lips just demand more and more, the kiss is laced with fury, crackling with both desire and rage, need and want but also harsh chastisement.

And when his mouth slides away, his hand doesn't uncurl from where it fists, where it keeps our heads bent close to each other, has my breath coming out harsh and jagged, has me peering into the depths of those crimson embers his eyes flicker with, has me glancing at those slick glistening lips that remain parted.

"Never apologise. Never too soon." He bites out, fangs poking at his bottom lip.

I blink at him, breaths still harsh and loud to my own ears.

"So...if I say I want a baby. If I say I want a child of our own." I say, filling the silence once more.

"Then...then that'll mean the world to me, to all of us." and it's Yoongi oppa who speaks, voice wavering and heavy with emotion, tears already sparkling and shining in his eyes, looking at me with wonder and disbelief.

I feel the emotion in his words, feel it bubble through our mated bond, feel the mating marks on me pulse and throb with an overwhelming amount of love and happiness.