Chapter 117- family and fondness makes the heart stronger

(Y/N) POV:

There's the fear of falling as my back arches, muscles shifting and tensing and mentally bracing myself for impact against the ground but it never comes. Because the air had been punched out of my lungs, I don't have air to utter a sound but there's a panicked cry of alarm from behind me and the sudden support of a hand bracing my back, flat against the curve of it and another arm stabilising me as I'm brought back up, cradled protectively between a pair of strong arms, body tightly coiled.

"Eomma I said no sudden movements! Little one are you okay?" Jinnie oppa asks, face displaying worry and panic and hovering close, swooping in to cradle my cheeks and scan me for any distress or pain.

I nod, smiling reassuringly at him even if it feels as if the blood is coursing wildly through my veins, body thrumming with adrenaline. I turn to smile at my saviour, meeting Minnie's worried face greet me, pinched brows smoothening out when I convey I'm fine.

"Eommoni, excitable as always. I must say you seem to have gotten younger since we last met." Minnie says smoothly, plump lips curving into a smile as he faces Jinnie oppa's mother, who has retreated only in the slightest from her being plastered to me to shoot him a twinkling smile.

"Charming as always my dear Jiminie." She coos but her eyes flash to mine, lips curving up.

"You smell so sweet too my darling." She says, gushing over me before she stops, seeming to remember herself.

"Come in, come in, I know the others will just love you." she says, finally realising that I'd been holding her because she pinches my cheek lightly before stepping out, hand sliding into mine and tugging me alongside her, forgetting my mates and her son as she leads me into the ornately furnished hallway and into a large spacious living room, endless floor and tastefully decorated.

"Sit my dear, tell me all about yourself." She says, leading me onto a large sofa.

But before she can get another word in or speak, or I can respond- there's a dryly amused voice.

"Give the girl a chance to breathe Eunha." The voice says, cool and familiar- levelled and calm, and when my head rises it's to a petite slender woman, hair coloured auburn and framing her face- startling similar to Yoongi oppa's but softened with femininity, lips curving up in the beginnings of a gummy smile that I adore too much on my mate.

I stand, feeling slightly nervous but she steps close, nudging the boys aside to scoop me into a hug, height level similar to mine and making me feel safe and warm when she wraps her arms around me, slender but full of strength.

"Beautiful my dear. You have nothing to fear darling." She murmurs into my ear and it's then I get reminded that Yoongi oppa's mother can read minds, that she has undoubtedly seen the jumbled mess mine is, cheeks warming slightly.

She laughs, a lovely tinkling sound.

"A beautiful jumble. Intricate minds belong to the most stunning souls." She reassures me before leaning back, beaming at me before turning to face the boys, her countenance soft and welcoming- different to the first impression people got off Yoongi oppa and holds her arms out wide.

"My boys, it's been a long time but I forgive you because of the treasure you brought us." she says, hugging them all by turn and patting Yoongi oppa's back and whispering 'proud of you son' before stepping away.

Jinnie oppa's mother and Yoongi oppa's seem like contrasting forces- one a force of energy and nature and the other calm like the gentle lapping of waves, warm and soft. Different in height and both possessing an immortal beauty and grace, hair coloured and framing their faces.