Chapter 28- first meeting

(Y/N) POV:

When the weekend dawns, I'm already awake- feeling nervous jitters in me that refuse to let my eyes stay shut any moment longer, and after fidgeting restlessly in bed- Gyeomie had unceremoniously kicked me out of his room- complaining, even though I knew he'd be able to hear me around the apartment anyways, and there was a soft understanding in his droopy, sleep-filled eyes and a wry smile tugging at his drooping lips.

Sitting in front of my wardrobe blankly, wondering what on earth I should wear, allows me to dwell on the questions that have continued to bubble up in me since that day I had received the text. I'd already gathered from the Im coven's fond laughter-filled chats that the first meetings with the coven were memorable, cherished fond memories that whilst were far from the perfect romantic scene everyone envisioned and dreamed of- it was still a precious, special moment. And that meant every detail mattered. 

I stare blankly at the clothes, unable to decide what to choose and let out a deep sigh unconsciously- but the sound dredges Gyeomie up and pulls him from his bed, he appears bleary-eyed at the doorway, grumbling under his breath until he leans over my seated figure to pull out an outfit- dropping the items onto my lap and stumbling over to my bed. He sinks comfortably into the blankets and cushions and falling asleep- nestling happily into my scent that coats each of my belongings.

I stare at the clothes on my lap- appeased by his choice and throw a smile in his direction- even though his eyes are shut and clamber to my feet, rushing to get changes- hopping into the shower, but I can't even be frustrated when the first jet of water is icy cold, though I do yelp and shiver; jumping out of the water. There's too much excitement in me to be bothered by the small things.

After dressing, I scoop up my mug of hot chocolate- which Gyeomie has set out as he prepares breakfast, clutching gratefully at the warmth and managing small sips to allow the hot sweetness trickle down my throat

But the wait for Seokjin to get her has both me and Gyeomie on edge. Every nervous jitter and fidget have him glaring at me- though there's no true heat in his eyes, and his eyes are trained on me as I start pacing, too restless to sit down. His eyes flash constantly to red- and I wander what it is that he's thinking that makes his vampire instincts surge up continuously.

And at long last when there's a knock at the door, I bolt to my feet but make no move to get the door- not until Gyeomie nudges me forward with an amused laugh.

"Go on (Y/N)-ah. This is what you've been waiting for." He says.

And that propels my feet into movement as I pad towards the door and swing it open to find Seokjin standing there, and he smiles when our eyes meet- a smile that lights up his features even more; it's a smile that's hopeful, soft and tentative, but there's no mistaking the joy in them either.

"Hello (Y/N)." he greets almost bashfully, softness lining each feature.

I smile back.

"Hello Seokjin."