Chapter 123- something old, something new

JIN POV:

She flits from one pair of arms to another, dancing with each and every one of us, eyes burning and gazes heated as we look at her, commit the sight of her beautiful, laughing radiant face to memory. She feels perfect, fitting in our arms with an inherent ease, with a naturalness that makes my body sing with the rightness of it, bond shining bright and strong because this is it, this is what centuries of wait brought me to.

And she's pleasantly flushed when Kookie and her walk back, hands intertwined as he leads her to the centre sofa, his arm rising to wrap around her waist, smiling when it elicits a surprised yelp when he doesn't lead her to sit onto the padded cushioning of the sofa but rather onto his lap, hands bracketing her waist. I see the way her chest rises and falls with her steady, slightly fast, breathing, cheeks pink and lips rosy and swollen from stolen kisses, from lingering mouths atop her own sweet one- unable to resist the urge to tug her close and bring our faces together, lips meeting in the middle as we held each other.

"Koo stop! Everyone's watching!" she hisses, trying to bat at his hands that have tightened their secure hold on her as he presses from the curve of her shoulder, trailing to up her neck, a breathy gasp slipping out and her head tilting to allow him access- eyes flickering red.

"Darling, everyone's eyes would be on you regardless. Not only are you stunning but this is your mating ceremony, and in that dress- you're just inviting people silently." Hobi says, voice dropping low and reddening eyes raking over her slowly, at the way she's torn between the urge to arch her neck to invite Kookie to place more kisses on her, or the way her hands are still tugging at his hands, breath quickening and blush deepening.

He lets go.

"You're being a tease. First you dress like this, then you expect me not to appreciate your lovely skin that's right there!" he complains, voice taking on a slight whine, pouting petulantly at her. She pecks him quickly, the pout melting to be replaced with a widening adorable smile.

"Stop that. This cuteness is only for me to gush over." She says seriously, turning to smoosh his cheeks between her hands and cooing over him and within that moment I spot the other two maknaes huff and shift closer, sliding off the laps they'd made themselves at home at, to sidle close and sandwich the babies from either end.

"Now don't go hogging each other, you'll make the rest of us feel lonely." Jiminie says, laughing when it causes (Y/N) to stop fussing over Kookie, who in turn glares at Jiminie for the loss of coddling.

On the other side Tae's hands slyly reach out to pluck (Y/N) from Kookie's lap, stealing away our baby mate whilst the two playfully bicker and tease and flirt, Jiminie drawing Kookie's face towards his for a lingering kiss.

"The boys are menaces." Yoongi laughs from beside me, his hand that had been resting on my thigh giving a cursory squeeze, eyes flickering with appreciation.

"You wouldn't have them any other way." I retort.

He huffs and nods, leaning in to press a kiss to the edge of my jaw.

"Never." He agrees.

But it's within the same moment that Tae plucks (Y/N) successfully off Kookie's lap, a surprised laughing giggle escaping her- even as Tae's hands are secure and firm around her, tugged into a firm chest.

"Tae stop!" she laughs, hands flailing for purchase that Joon and Hobi lean forward regardless, hands hovering.

But their hands never get to land, not really.

Because within that moment, there's the sound of a soft voice speaking out. Curious and confused and slightly hostile.

"What do you think you're doing to unnie?" the voice asks, our heads turning to see the face of who'd spoken.