Chapter 126- waves of desire, drowning in you

⚠️ EXTREME MATURE CONTENT- you have been warned ⚠️

KOOK POV:

I watch as Hobi hyung's fangs sink into the skin below her collarbone, his sharp deep thrusts of his hips into hers continuing, pushing and heightening that blinding pleasure, the ecstasy that floods through their bodies and a ghost of it sears through the bond, dizzying and heady. His hands clench tightly at the sheets on either side of her head, lowered head over her skin as he takes steady gulps, thin distracting rivulets of bloods dripping from his mating mark as he messily and thoroughly claims her, drawing out harshly punctuated gasps and pleas as she grips at his hair, eyes fluttering, from under lowered lashes I see the red consume her eyes, pushing away everything except instinctual need in that moment.

She's lost in that sensation of being fed from, Hobi hyung's mouth parting from her skin, to lap at her skin, tongue darting out and trailing down to clean her body of every drop of the blood that had trickled down, pressing tender soft kisses to the curve of her body, fingers rubbing soothing circles into the same place where he'd tightly gripped her hips, had her pinned down under him as he moved in her with strong powerful thrusts, murmuring soft praise and healing charms, to push away any potential discomfort and hurt.

And I watch as he slowly moves out of her, soothing her with a kiss to her mating mark he's left behind when a pained cry slips out of her, at being separated from her mate- fluttering eyes shooting wide open, the black of her pupils dilated until they almost consume the red, the small thin ring of crimson left behind.

"Seokie..." she murmurs, pleads in a heart-breaking call for him, hands gripping at his forearms as he hovers over her, unwilling to part from him.

"I've got you darling. I'm not going anywhere." He murmurs, kissing her forehead, eyes peering into hers, a moment of the extreme height of intimacy post-mating as he looks on adoringly at our mate, unable to tear his eyes away.

I fight the whine as Tae hyung nips at my skin, having previously been mouthing at my shoulder and suddenly biting down at the juncture of my shoulder and neck.

"Let me hear your pretty sounds baby." He murmurs, before he tugs the skin between his teeth, hands gripping my waist and the hands that had been gripping my thighs, tug them wider, Yoongi hyung's consuming gaze engulfing me as he peers at me.

"My pretty baby boy." He says, voice low and thick, hands running up and down..

I shiver and melt under their combined touches, hips bucking.

"Hyungs...so mean." I grit out, eyes fluttering shut.

But the sound of a restless whimper tugs at me, winds itself around the bond- recognising it immediately as our youngest mate.

I force my eyes open, eyes falling to the sight of (Y/N)'s dazed, pliant figure tugged into Hobi hyung's seated embrace, legs trembling and shifting uneasily even as she grips tightly at him, trying to reassure herself that though he's out of sight, he hasn't left her.

My lips twist with sympathetic understanding. Mating was an extremely emotional and mental shift, and I could see that the tiniest bit of her was still holding on, trying to force rationality in the situation even as her body and mind betrayed her.

I melt under the feeling of Yoongi hyung gently massaging my legs, with the intent to calm down and settle rather than rile up as his intention had been mere moments ago, the atmosphere shifting slightly.