Go-to (Y/n's pov... kinda)

Neutral

P.S: Idk what's the plot.

I stood behind her, watching her with admiring eyes. She's busy rambling about something while I am here to appreciate her beautiful posture.

"... don't you agree, Y/n?", She suddenly twirled around, flashing a gummy smile to me.

I am flustered by her sudden question that I could only say 'yes' in a stammering manner.

Her smile slowly fading and a frown replaced her expression before stomping off her feet cutely. Her lips pursued with hands over hips as she whines and the way she behaves like that is no other than me.

"What... You didn't hear me all right? I'm disappointed", she whined, pouting more.

My hand itches to pinch her puffy cheek but I held it back.

I placed my hands together with an apologetic smile, "Sorryyy"

"Hmph! You're forgiven if only you buy me... That!", She said after scanning the area as her finger-pointing over one specific stall - the cotton candy.

"Alright. I'll buy that", I said.

A gummy smile once again appeared. It's enough to make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Let's goooo!!"

In a split second, she instantly held my hand and brought me to that stall.

'I feel like today's the best day'

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n, could I have some of your time today?"

That was the first thing I heard as soon I picked up her sudden call.

"Uh... Yes... Maybe", I answered in confusion.

"I'll pick you at 3. Bye bye", she said hurriedly before the call ended.

I blankly stare at my phone. Questioning everything especially my life decisions before I tilt my head to look at the clock wall. Currently, it's 2:30 so I've got half an hour to get ready.

Rubbing my neck, I started to think about what should I wear and before I realized it, it's already 3.

.

.

.

.

.

You are absent-mindedly waiting for the Myoui until you feel a shadow looming over your figure. Your heart stopped when you snapped to reality - seeing Mina is holding the umbrella over you two as she protects you from the overbearing sunlight with an angelic smile on her lips.

"Hi there, my cute friend", she grinned, making you smile as well.

"Well hello there, friend", you said, playing along with her antics.

"My friend, where should we going for our brunch?", She asked, posing a thinking pose.

"I don't know, friend. Anywhere you like is fine with me", you pinched her nose, making her whimpered.

.

.

.

You let her head lied down on your lap as you both rest under the big tree after a good brunch at Han park.

"What are you doing?", You chuckled when she plays your finger especially the thumb as she tries to make it bends in perfect 90 degrees  — which it get bends in that way.

"You really have a flexible thumb", she is in awes to see that.

"Umm thank you?", You said, earning a laugh from her.

Mina then held your hand and place your hand on her face, letting your hand to cover her eyes.

"Y/n", she softly called your name, making you pays attention on her. You hummed, waiting for the next words coming out from her.

"I don't know if you know this. You are the only person I can't bear to lose", she said.

Your cheeks warm up at her choice of words. Sure, it's not confessing about something but this  is something you want to hear from since you feel that the same way as her but more differently than she could think of.

You feel like you're one up from everyone else in her relationship with others.

"You're important to me and the idea of losing you... It terrifies me. A lot. Afterall, you're the only who knows me better than everyone else", she said.

You chuckled, "You too... are matter to me. You're one of my firsts after my parents", you smiled.

You saw a big grin slowly curving up the edges of her lips. Your heart raced at the beautiful sight of her. Mina then push your hand to her head, expecting you to stroke her hair which you did.

"Hmmm... I like this", she sighed.

'I like this too'

"Thank you", Mina suddenly said, making you abruptly stop... Frown is plastered on your face. You're puzzled to hear that.

"Why?"

"Because you spend your time with me, Y/n"