Bang Bang on it

Male reader

Being one of the TWICE's bodyguards are different from your past experiences guarding some celebrities.

It's not that they're treating you bad... It's just... This one girl from J-line is has done lots of mad things to you that you and her might get fired if JYP caught you both in act...

Like.... Right now...

She's tying your hands back to the chair with your lower clothes are long gone discarded on the floor. Your lower part is the only exposing to her and that makes you insane when she suddenly sat on your lap.

Her clothed sex touched your hardness purposely when she finds a perfect sit in the middle of the space between your parting and cuffed legs to the chair.

Mina holds tightly on your shoulders as her legs wrapping around your body that made you in tensed. She went up closer to your ear. She let out hot breath that's sending shiver to your back before whispering sexily that made your heart almost burst.

"Mmm~ Aah~ Relax Y/n... I'm going to make you feel good", she almost make a purr sound.

Mina smirks when she got you nervous. You let out a low groan when she starts to touch your cock with her warm hand that's going up and down. She plays your balls with her other hand. She gave a firm squeeze once in awhile at the base.

You bit your lips, holding all the sounds from making her satisfy with her doing.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Don't holding it back, baby~ Let it all out. No one's gonna hear what we're doing"

Hearing her telling you that, all moans and groans as well whimpers are going out, pleasing the girl's ears.

"Hmm... That's good, Y/n. Louder", she ordered.

Her hands that were moving in slow pace earlier then changed to quick one. You almost lose your soul in the pleasure from her handjob.

Suddenly, she stopped right when you're about to release your loads. You whined which earn amused look from her.

"Why you stop?", you panted.

"I need your cock in me", she grinned.

She gets down from you and took off her shorts before getting back to the position earlier.

You get more turn on as you feel her wet V. She grinded over your needy cock before bringing it to her easy-to-slip-in entrance as she lifted herself up.

She moaned out loud as well you when she sat back down, taking all your length in her tightness.

Mina holds tightly on your shoulders as she rides you like a wild cow girl. She's not starting from slow. She just jumped to quick speed since she's really desperate for your perfect-to-pleasure-her-pussy cock.

"Ugh... Y/n..."

And so I ended it at there 😇