Bang Bang on it (smut)

Full version

She's tying your hands back to the chair with your lower clothes are long gone discarded on the floor. Your lower part is the only exposing to her and that makes you insane when she suddenly sat on your lap.

Her clothed sex touched your hardness purposely when she finds a perfect sit in the middle of the space between your parting and cuffed legs to the chair.

Mina holds tightly on your shoulders as her legs wrapping around your body that made you in tensed. She went up closer to your ear. She let out hot breath that's sending shiver to your back before whispering sexily that made your heart almost burst.

"Mmm~ Aah~ Relax Y/n... I'm going to make you feel good", she almost make a purr sound.

Mina smirks when she got you nervous. You let out a low groan when she starts to touch your cock with her warm hand that's going up and down. She plays your balls with her other hand. She gave a firm squeeze once in awhile at the base.

You bit your lips, holding all the sounds from making her satisfy with her doing.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Don't holding it back, baby~ Let it all out. No one's gonna hear what we're doing"

Hearing her telling you that, all moans and groans as well whimpers are going out, pleasing the girl's ears.

"Hmm... That's good, Y/n. Louder", she ordered.

Her hands that were moving in slow pace earlier then changed to quick one. You almost lose your soul in the pleasure from her handjob.

Suddenly, she stopped right when you're about to release your loads. You whined which earn amused look from her.

"Why you stop?", you panted.

"I need your cock in me", she grinned.

She gets down from you and took off her shorts before getting back to the position earlier.

You get more turn on as you feel her wet V. She grinded over your needy cock before bringing it to her easy-to-slip-in entrance as she lifted herself up.

She moaned out loud as well you when she sat back down, taking all your length in her tightness.

Mina holds tightly on your shoulders as she rides you like a wild cow girl. She's not starting from slow. She just jumped to quick speed since she's really desperate for your perfect-to-pleasure-her-pussy cock.

"Ugh... Y/n..."

She's moaning right to your ear purposely, instantly make you almost losing your control over your cock to get her V mess with your hot spunk.

"Are you going to cum, baby?", you nodded as you let another moan to her.

"Shit... Hold it... ", she moaned, getting more faster than before, bringing you quickly to the edge.

You thrust your hips up, helping her to get fast to the edge. At first it's a bit hard since your movement got restricted with the tying and cuffed over your hands and legs then it goes easy when your body gets used to it.

Few thrusts into her hole, she finally
came all over your cock. She shudders when you released your thick loads in her that slowly coming out from her hole.

"Fuck, that's so hot", she panted.

You're in dazed for a moment until you noticed she's standing on her feet with that wet, pinkish V. When your eyes looked at some of the juices over her inner thighs, that's when you're in panicked.

You don't want to get an idol pregnant, especially an idol that's a member in one of the famous group.

Mina holds a smile when you got pale at your over creative imagination mind.

"Don't worry, I'm on pill", she winked, loosened the tying on your hands and uncuffed your legs.

You thought she's done with you so you bend down to wear back your clothes back but only get her to question you why the fuck you're wearing it when she's not done with you yet.

She stood in front of you, pressing her ass to your cock that's getting hard again.

"Fuck me, Y/n"

You groaned and pull her more closer to you as your hands holding her waist tightly after pushing her to the nearest wall.

A loud cry of pleasure coming out from her as soon your cock slammed into her asshole.

"Ugh... Tight", you moaned.

You moved slowly, taking easy on her before changing it to more fast...harder...steady pace.

"Ngh- yes!", she shut her eyes when your cock deep thrusts her.

"Just like that... Ahh.. Fuck me", she cries.

You panted as you're getting rougher with her, ruining her asshole to get her limp later.

"Yes. YES. YES. RUIN MY ASSHOLE!", she screamed.

"FUCK ME DADDY!! DON'T STOP!!! AHHH"

That's turned you on more than ever when she calls you Daddy.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum"

You thrusted her more faster than ever. Fucking her like a mad dog until she cums...harder. You came after few thrusts, filling her up so full. It takes her almost two minutes that sweet juice of her stops flowing out from her... Plus your loads in her are making more juice dripping down from her.

You pulled out from her, hugging her when her legs are giving up from standing.

"Thank you for the amazing sex"

So... No more frustrated over my teasing oneshot? 😂😂