Home <MiTzu> (request)

You all people know that there are 4 members are foreigners in TWICE. Three of them are Japanese and one is Taiwanese.

So... Every time there's a long break, they're always went to their home countries except the two, Mina and Tzuyu.

The MiTzu couple discovered their home was in each other's arm and each other's presence....

Well, home is a place where we feel safe and comfortable... Doesn't mean it has to be in a big house... It could be a person to be your home. And that's the case in MiTzu.

And obviously, the Korean members asked them why didn't they went back to their home back in Taiwan and Japan every time TWICE is in their long break.

They always answered the same thing to them.

"This dorm already feels like home. No need to go back to real home when we already feel like one"

---

"You sure you both only stay at dorm?", the leader and oldest girls asked MiTzu.

They both nodded with a smile.

"Call us if you both have a problem", the dad of the TWICE said.

They nodded again.

When the members leave, the MiTzu look at each other, grinning as soon their eyes met.
Tzuyu suddenly swept her off from the floor, carrying her in bridal style, earning a loud yelp from the latter.

"Yah! Put me down!", Mina hits her shoulder.

Tzuyu shakes her head, running with her in her arms to the bedroom, Mina's bedroom.

She puts her down gently then joined her in the bed, cuddling her with intertwined fingers.

Mina's head is on her shoulder, making the younger's shoulder as her pillow.

"Unnie"

"Mmm?"

Tzuyu doesn't say anything after that, causing Mina to look at her, "What?"

Tzuyu looks back at her, making an unexpected move to her that caught her off guard when Tzuyu leans in for a quick kiss.

"I love you"

Mina's heart almost busted from over working in her chest when Tzuyu said that to her.

Mina hides her reddening face on the younger's nape, mumbling I love you too that makes the younger chuckled.

"Unnie, I feel home when I'm with you", Tzuyu said after silencing for too long.

Mina curved her lips into a smile. Mina always love hearing that from her. It will never be tired to listen it again and again even she'll listening it thousands and millions time from Tzuyu.

"Me too, Chewy"

Sorry for the short update...