Attention on me, Sana... <2Na>

A/n: old draft... I don't know if it makes sense at all

Sana is known to be a flirty girl in the group and truthfully, Mina doesn't like it whenever Sana flirt with anyone other than her... Especially flirting around with the maknae lines when she's already has someone for her to flirt.

Why?

Because Sana is her girlfriend — a wild one chick. Plus, she's craving for her precious gf's attention right now.

Mina sighed when she saw her girlfriend flirt with another girlgroup's member, Eunha.

Tired seeing her being flirtatious towards the poor blushy girl, Mina left the room to get some fresh air at outside.

Sana who's flirting like there's no tomorrow  noticed Mina's presence wasn't in the room.

"Eunha-yah, let's hang out later! I need to find my Pengu Minari", Sana winked then left her lips mark on Eunha's cheek.

----

Sana walked here and there to find where's her Pengu girl gone to. She texted Chaeyoung if she knew where is Mina. To her disappoint, Chae answered her that Mina isn't with her.

"Where is that Mina", Sana sighed.

Meanwhile Mina...

She's actually with Son Chaeyoung in the Omok park - not far away from SBS building which is where they're going to make live comeback later on.

"Unnie, is it okay to lie to Sana unnie?", Chae asked. Chaeyoung's scared for her life if Sana going to beat the hell out of her if that Sanake unnie found out about them. 

"It's fine... It's not that I'm going to kiss you", Mina tiredly said.

Chaeyoung nodded lightly.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what should I do with your Sana unnie? I want her attention but she keeps hunting another girl to have fun with", Mina sounded  sulking when she told that to Chaeyoung, earning a cute giggle from the younger latter.

"Yaaaah", Mina whined when the giggles turned into laughter.

Chaeyoung shook her head. Unbelievable to hear those words coming from Mina. It's even turning into unbelievable thing when she remembered Sana telling her she wanted Mina to feel and try to get Sana's attention.

"Unnie, you're saying like Sana unnie told me last night"

Mina's eyes turned round with questioning eh  coming out from her.

"Sana unnie will like it more if unnie ask her to put her attention on unnie", Chae beamed.

As that being said, Mina's sour mood turns to bright. A big smile is on her lips. She's now feeling excited to see Sana.

"We should go back then", Chae said.

-----

"Mina-yaaaaaaah", a cute, sweet, warming voice greeted Mina as soon she and Chaeyoung stepped in the waiting room.

"I'm here too, unnie", Chaeyoung whined when Mina is the only one got hugged by Sana.

Sana smiled and ruffled Chaeyoung's hair before throwing her body over the small cub, making the poor cub suffocating from the tight hug.

"Where were you two going?", Sana pouted.
"We coincidentally met each other in Starbucks and decided to go back together", Chae lied to Sana.

Sana could only hum.

While Sana is slightly loosening her hug, Chaeyoung immediately escape and let Mina handle the situation with Sana.

Mina then threw her body on Sana and Sana caught her in her arms then lifting the girl up with giggles.

"I miss you, Mina", Sana honestly told her hidden feelings.

"I knowww. I miss you too", Mina softly smiled at her.

Seeing that deadly smile, Sana blushed and feel flustered by Mina enough that made her put her down.

Mina teased Sana when she saw the latter's redden face.

Couldn't handle the teasing from Mina, Sana shut her with a kiss on her lips... Earning a loud cheer from the girls.

Mina quickly pushed her away, shock to see her bold move in the public.

"W-what"

Sana then fleed away from her and hide behind her besfriend, Momo.

After that, 2na couple enjoying their day with a simple date.