Falling asleep

Gender is neutral.

"Minari, what are you doing?", you asked her when she suddenly takes you hand.

Mina just smiling it off and bring your hand to her face.

"I like your hand... So warm... ", she mumbled, nuzzling her nose to your big hand.

Mina's slowly drawing upwards, she really likes my hand... You thought as you let her do whatever she wants with your hand.

Your stomach suddenly growling in hunger which means you need to use your hand now that made her whines. She held your hand tightly, "No~"

"Come on, Minari... I need to use my hand now", she shakes her head, not wanting to let your hand go.

You sighed, you then pat your lap and tell her to lie her head over your lap. You know she's sleepy and she just doesn't want to admit about it.

Thankfully, she went lied down her head on your lap but of course, she pulls your hand to her face.

You scratched your head with your free hand, you can't hold your 🍔 with only a hand. It's very uncomfortable for you to do that... Plus, your free hand is your left hand, making it more uncomfortable.

You sighed, you wrapped your burger with its plastic carefully since you're only using a hand. You can't help but not eating the 🍔 for now.

You looked down to see Mina and she's looks so cute af right now as she's struggling to get her eyes open.

Your hunger instantly gone in a millisecond. You're entertained by your penguin.

Her hand is holding your hand, which is your hand is over her head. You then slowly move your hand and stroking her like she's your cat.

Mina gave up with her eyes and now she's closing her eyes, maybe falling asleep now. You won't dare to take your hand off from her since she's easily gets awake if there's something she wants to have isn't with her.

You smiled at her when a cute sleeping sound coming from her. You then put your hand on your knee that is soon getting pulled to her chest and hugging it like its her doll.

You chuckled and let her hug it.

You took your phone that's on your side and taking her sleeping picture silently. After taking a few shots of her, you changed your lock screen wallpaper with her sleeping picture.

Satisfied, you put your phone back where it was.

You lean your back and weirdly, you feel sleepy. Soon, you're joining with your Minari in a sweet dreamland.