Action speaks louder than word <MiTzu>

The MiTzu couple... Everybody thinks they're awkward around each other and a cold pair ship because of their expressions look so stoic.

Well, it's not!!!!

They, the MiTzu couple, decided to show to their ONCEs at their fan meet that they're not like they always think about them.

Night before the fanmeeting...

Everyone would be thinking Tzuyu is hanging with Sana... Or Chaeyoung with Mina...

Actually, it's not.

Plus everyone knows how Sana is always changing her partner so... Every members with Sana doesn't stay the same. Afterall, she's a Snake... And Chaeyoung is always with her no-jam hyung, updating some jokes with Jeongyeon...

Mina is in the living room with Tzuyu, cuddling while feeding each other foods that Mina cooked.

Tzuyu eats it with a cute grin that makes the older girl's face reddening.

"What should we do for tomorrow?", Tzuyu mumbled.

The tall maknae looked at her eyes, "Should we kiss?"

"W-what..."

Tzuyu chuckles when her unnie stuttered at her bold question.

"So... Kiss?", she pushed her lips out, forming her lips into a kiss shape and she was asking for a kiss.

"No kissing in public", Mina said, sternly.

"Why - !!!", Tzuyu's word get cut with Mina's lips.

Mina cupped her face and went to deepening the kiss.

"OH MAI GAWD!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!!", Momo screams, covering her eyes with palm.

That made the couple quickly pushing each other. Looking away with blushing face.

"Why are you kissing here when you girls have a room", Momo whines, still covering her eyes with her palm.

The others came into the room, asking Momo what just happened.

"They... That two kids just eating each other faces", Momo points.

Jeongyeon laughs seeing her roommate being shy seeing a real kiss.

"Let's leave the two alone... Momo, you come here. We'll going somewhere else", Jeongyeon said, pulling her to her side.

"Yeah, we should leave", the other nodded in agreement and leave the MiTzu couple.

When the girls leave the room, the MiTzu slowly looking at each other.

"Shall we continue the kiss?", Tzuyu asked.

"No!", Mina ran away from the yoda who's now addicted with the penguin's kiss.

"Yah, unnie! Don't run away!!!", Tzuyu screams then ran after the girl.

Tzuyu caught the latter in a few minutes. Scooping her into her arms.

"I caught you now, my penguin... You won't get away after this"

Mina hits her shoulder when she gets her hint, "Yah, put me down! Yah pabo!!"

And you know what will happened after Tzuyu caught her penguin unnie...

The day of fanmeeting...

Everybody, except the members and managers, were surprised to see how the MiTzu interacting each other.

They're cuddling, making a heart shaped together then sending hearts to each other whenever the two have no fans.

What more shock is that Tzuyu freakin kiss Mina's cheek with a huge grin, earning a loud cheer from the shippers.

The members could only shook their heads, very not surprised to see that sight.

Tzuyu back hugged the older latter when the all members were standing to say something to the ONCEs.

Tzuyu and Mina displayed all their cute actions infront of the ONCEs.

The other could only cringed at their super sweet and cute actions.

"Tzuyu!!!", the ONCEs scream the tall girl's name.

Tzuyu looked at them, flashing a smile while her arms wrapped around the penguin.

The ONCEs suggested Tzuyu 뽀뽀 the unaware penguin.

Tzuyu smirks at the suggestion. She gave an okay sign to them.

Tzuyu went closer to Mina's ear, "Mina unnie~"

Mina tilts her head and greeted with Tzuyu's lips over her lips... Well closer to her lips.

Mina went red at the kiss and Tzuyu feels how heats up Mina's face that make her cracked into a fit of laughter.

"You're so cute", Tzuyu chuckled.

"Y-you!!! Yah!!!!", Mina yelled at Tzuyu when Tzuyu sneaks another kiss... And it's on her lips, causing the ONCEs cheered.

Tzuyu ran away from the red-faced Mina while laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu! Don't you dare run away from me!"

---

The next day, there's a news viral about the MiTzu couple being mushy to each other.

Mina and Tzuyu were reading it immediately cracking a huge grin. Happy to get the ONCEs know they're not like they're thinking.