The cub's property <MiChaeng>

Chaeyoung gazed at her sleeping unnie with frown.

Her eyebrow twitched in annoyed when her no-jam hyung wrapping her hands on the sleeping beauty's waist.

"What are you trying to do with her, hyung?"

"Keeping her safe from falling?"

"Oh"

Jeongyeon knows that dongsaeng is jealous of her position at the moment.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon! What the hell are you doing with other girl?", Nayeon almost yelled when she walks in the room to find her girlfriend is with Chae's crush.

Nayeon stands there with hands over her waist, foot is tapping with eyebrow lifted in demanding for answer.

Jeongyeon immediately pale up... Sweats started to form on her forehead.

Chae let out a snort, her hyung is get scared easily whenever her bunny girlfriend is angry.

"Yah! Come here, you Chaeyoung!", Chaeyoung smiles in victory when Jeongyeon said that.

"Ouch!!! Yah!", Jeongyeon hissed when her ear gets pulled by Nayeon.

"Don't you Yah at me!", Nayeon dragged her with her hand still pulling the girl crush's ear to the outside of the room.

Chaeyoung giggles seeing the two couple.

Chae hurriedly take Jeongyeon's place, placing her crush's head on her jacket after she took off her jacket from her to make it as a pillow.

Chae takes this chance to see her crush up close.

Her finger tracing over her unnie's face gently, caressing her cheek that made the girl unconsciously letting out a soft hum.

Chae giggles hearing that.

Chaeyoung's face get reddened when Mina snuggling closer to her and pulling into a hug, making Chae's face landed on the latter's chest.

"I......, Chaeyoung", Mina mumbled something.

She's sleep talking which is cute to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung sharpened her hearing, wanted to hear what's she going to say.

"I like...you... Chaeyoung", she sleep talked.

Chae's eyes widened in shock... Shock to hear that.

A soft smile then appears to her face, Chae went to give a quick peck on the girl's cheek.

Chae nesting her head over the latter's neck, she feel her eyes are getting heavy to open after seeing the girl sleeping peacefully. She thought of confessing her feelings to Mina when she woke up.

After thinking about how to do that, Chae then fell asleep with a smile curving her lips.

About the confess.... I leave it to ur imagination