Kissed a girl(MiMo) (request)

Myoui Mina became Hirai Momo's darkest secret  and how it happened? It happened because Hirai wanted to kiss a girl - the victim here is of course Myoui Mina.

Poor girl her first kiss get stolen by her best friend.  Or actually her crush.

Let's rewind back to that day...

It was a party for female idols to release their stress in one of the popular places of South Korea.

The top 3 richest idols were booking the area so that there's no one - especially outsiders aka the MALES - to join in their VIP party.

Obviously Mina would not join this kind of thing but her friends dragged her out from her boring shell.

And now, Mina had to force herself to socialize with other people when she's clearly not in the mood. Not only forcing herself to socialize with others, she had to drink.

'I'm surely will pass out for 2 days... This is too strong for me to handle'

Mina's eyes wandering for a certain female who's the mastermind behind of dragging her out from her comfort zone  with hazy eyes as she tried to keep herself conscious.

"There she is!", Mina mumbled and gone to her with her unstable, wobbly legs.

"Momo", Mina called as she tried to make Momo to look at her but only ended up falling her body on her.

Thankfully, Momo caught her and let Mina fell over her body as her hands were holding the latter's waist to get her stand up properly.

"Wow, easy girl", the older one chuckled.

"This is your fault that I'm like this way. Why do you have to invite me here", since Mina was tipsy... One of her habits was slowly showing to Momo which is throwing tantrum. She doesn't give a fuck about people around her gave looks to her attitude.

Momo zipped her lips, watching the penguin latter intently with her hands were still on her waist. Momo then gave apologetic smiles around them and dragged Mina with her to somewhere else.

"Where are we going, Momo", she whined.

"..."

-----

Mina groaned as soon she got pushed to the bed and pinned down to the bed with Momo's strong hand gripping her hands up to her head before Mina could going anywhere to throw another tantrum again.

Momo stared down at struggling Mina as she wriggled her body to get away from the strong Momo.

"You're really throwing out some fits out there. You're embarrassing me and I have to punish you for making me look like a bad 'guy'. Do you like to embarrass me... Is that your new hobby now", Momo said.

Mina avoiding her eyes. She titled her head to the side when Momo tries to make her look at her when she's saying something to her. Momo forced Mina to look straight at her with her other free hand cupping her face and face her with those redden cheeks from taking drinks earlier.

"Look at me", Momo demanded, earning a shaking head from Mina.

"Now you're not listening to me", Momo mumbled, she's now leaning in to Mina's neck, she's letting out hot breath at there before moving up to her lips, locking it with her own lips to kiss the young latter.

Mina widened her eyes. She didn't expect  get kiss by her crush and that's made her try to get away from Momo more before something is happened.

"Girl, why are you biting my lips when I just want to kiss with you", Momo hissed as her lower lip bleed from Mina's harsh bite.