I can't choose (smut)(request) pt.2

The cut scene 😂😂

You are lying down on the bed with the two girls. One is sitting over your chest, bare at her lower part while the other one is still fully clothes and sucking your hard dick.

Your tongue and slender fingers are ramming into the girl, Mina. You fuck her in fast pace, followed the other girl's pace, Sana, who's sucking as well as her hand playing with your balls.

"F-fuck, Y/n.."

Mina grips your hair tightly, you groaned at the pain but still you're enjoying it...

Because... Pain and pleasure makes the sex more better :-)

You rolled out your tongue from her, letting your fingers thrusting her leaking core.

You know your face is already in deep red when you heard that noise she's making.

Your other hand reached to her boob, squeezing it tight then went to twist her erected bud

"Ahh!!"

You bit your lips when you saw her making that  face.

Sana, on the other hand, she's doubling up her pace and want to taste your semen on her mouth.

She strokes with her hand then flicks her tongue over your hard, wet dick in her mouth then deep throating you.

"I-I'm close", you groaned.

You thrusted Mina faster and deeper and when her wall clenching your fingers tightly, that's when you know she's closer.

"Cum on me, Mina", you said.

She came right away as well as you came into Sana's mouth and Sana happily take in your semen in her.

After you're pleasuring Mina, Sana comes up next when you all get breathe properly.

But this time, she's over your dick, sliding it into her tight, fuckable p*ssy. And Mina, she's getting wild than ever when she suddenly took your fingers in her core.

The girls moan when they started again and you can't help but get excited again.

And so you know what happened next after the second round...

They're going to fuck until they feel sore down there ;-)