Welcome back

Neutral + more like drabbles¿?

"Minaaaaaa"

"Myoui Minaaaaa"

"Minaaaaa-yaaah"

The fanchants she's hearing got her eyes teary. She was overwhelmed with the supports from ONCEs giving to her. It's her first time making herself presenting in the stage in this year.

Mina lowered her head with both of her palms hiding her face. Her eyes are welling up with tears that's slowly falling down to her cheeks and she wants it to be hidden from showing it to the ONCEs.

Mina feels grateful. She surely will repay their loves and supports back.

Since words couldn't formed to say to the dear ONCEs, Mina could only making a big heart and sending it to the ONCEs with a big gummy smile.

The other members observed Mina from far before all of them running toward her and giving the most home, warmth hug for the girl.

"Mina-yah, welcome home", the oldest broke down into tears, happy to see Mina's back.

"Welcome back, unnie", the maknae line bumped their heads to Mina cutely, making Mina laughed.

From the ONCE's perspective of that heart-warming view, they could only smile and hold in their tears very well as they cheered for TWICE.

One by one, the members broke into tears. They still couldn't believe their eyes that Mina finally come back to them safely and without any harm.

Jeongyeon - the rarest child to cry in the group - at that time sobbing like a baby for Mina. It's surprising for the members to see the girl crush crying that way, somehow it's unintentional looks like a joke to them.

"Don't cry! Don't cry! Don't cry!", ONCEs comforted the girls.

Instead of making the girls calmed down, they ended up have their crying session for 10 minutes straight.

For the first time, they made a history record of crying in the concert - not that the ONCEs mind. They're literally looks cute when they're crying.

After that session, they finally back to performing some cool performances for the ONCEs, earning a hyper cheers from them.

One by one - TWICE - got their chances to show their charms to the ONCEs. From vocal to rap then to dance beautifuly to entertain ONCEs from boredom... Which never ever gonna happened in their lifetime.

At the finale, TWICE - of course one by one -gave out a special thanks to ONCEs for coming to their concert and hoping them to have a safe trip after this.

When it is Mina's turn, Mina sent a smile to the camera where it's gonna display to the screen. She's really appreciate that she's debuting in this special, precious group. The fans - ONCEs - especially made her day brighten up every time she saw them face to face.

".....I don't know what to say but to be grateful for you all for waiting patiently for me to come back! I make sure to repay ONCEs for cheering me in my darkest time and smiling and happy for me in my brightest... I-I love you, ONCE~ Saranghae~"

Hearing that, some of the ONCEs cried by her words.

Finally, the whole group bowed down 90 degrees out of love for their precious baby ONCEs and said -

"Thank you so much for the supports and giving us TWICE love. We'll working hard 100x for ONCEs as our repay for your supports!!! Please keep looking forward on us!!!! ONCE, we love you!!!"

"TWICE, ONCE, FIGHTING!!!!"