Valentine's Day

Myoui Mina × male reader!!!

** Mina here isn't an idol...

You and Myoui Mina are dating through online for a month after being added too her group chat and you and her have a promise to each other that you both will meet up at one place when it's Valetine's Day.

Before the Valetine's Day...

Mina pacing in the house, nervous to think about tomorrow.

She's excited and nervous at the same time to meet this guy.

"Mina, you're making me dizzy", Momo said, stopping the younger from pacing here and there.

"I'm nervous... ", she said, shaking the older one.

"... And nervous!!!", Momo trying to stop her from shaking her.

"Yah, yah, yah!!! Stop!!!"

After that moment...

Mina needs Momo's help with her outfit for tomorrow morning.

She wants to get everything all prepared for tomorrow so she won't be panic.

Meanwhile Y/n...

He's in the same situation like Mina, he's thinking about what should he wear for tomorrow.

He tugs his hair when there's lot of choices for him to wear...

---

Now, it's the Valentine's Day...

He waits her at the park. Y/n texting her where he's right now. And he got her reply in a second...

From : Penguin_Myoui🐧

I'll be there in 10 minutes. Get caught in traffic.

---

You are enjoying the view when your phone suddenly rings at the incoming call.

You answered the call with a smile plasters on your face.

(italic - Mina, normal - reader)

Hey, I'm here! Where are you?

Hey... I'm sitting on the bench. Should I make a hand wave?

Yea...

You stood up then waving your hand for five times.

You know where I am now?

Yes...

She hangs up the call. You sat down back on the bench, closing your eyes as you hummed out a random song.

You turned around when you feel someone's hand on your shoulder.

"Hi, Y/username", your face slightly redden at the beautiful art.

"Penguin?", she nods.

"Uh... Here... Sit", you said, patting the empty space beside you.

There's a silence for a moment.

You clear your throat as you get her attention.

"I'm Y/n... You are?", you tilted your head to your side.

"Mina..."

"..."

"..."

"You look beautiful", you suddenly said to her that make her blushed.

"Y-you're not bad too", she stuttered.

You chuckled and that's when the awkward moment get replaced with comfortable talk.

---

Mina and Y/n have a lunch. For once, Mina feels comfortable with a guy...

You flustered whenever she flashed a gummy smile.

You don't know she's this cute and you swear she did get your heart beats faster whenever she's giggling and laughing at your lame jokes...

---

It's almost night and you decided to walk her to her home when she told you she's going to walk to her home which is a bit far from the place you two met.

Your hand keeps accidentally make a contact with her skin.

Mina holds a smile when she heard a gasp from you as she holds your hand firmly. Her face blushing lightly when she feels your stare at the hand.

You and Mina walked in silence, a comfortable one ofc.

You're dissapointed when she says...

"We're here"

She turns to you, pulling her hand back, which almost instantly make you whined at the lost warmth of her hand.

"Can we meet up tomorrow?", you rubbed your neck, shy all of sudden.

"Unfortunately, no...", she smiles when she saw your head hanging low, "... But we can meet up at evening if you wanted to", she said.

"Yes... I really want to", you mumbled.

You feel her small hands cupping your cheeks. You lift up your face from looking the concrete ground.

Your eyes widened in shock and your face immediately heats up at the sudden peck right next over your lips...

It's so damn close to your lips when she did that.

"See you tomorrow, y/n!", she said before goes into her house, leaving you behind with still in shock state.

When you recovers from it, your lips slowly drawing a huge grin but your face is still red from her peck.

You turned around and skipping happily as you walked to your home.

You can't wait to see her tomorrow evening.

You quickly take out your phone from your pocket after hearing a notification.

From: Penguin_Myoui 🐧
Tomorrow is our official date. I'll tell you where we're going to meet. I love you. Good night, jagi. 😊

You throw your fist up in the air, very happy when you saw the text.

To: Penguin_Myoui 🐧
Love you too, Minari. Good night. Sweet dreams. 😊

Almost immediately she replied your text as soon you sent it to her.

From: Penguin_Myoui 🐧
Dream of me😘

The next day...

You get a shower of kisses from your penguin and damn, she's so bold to iniate it. And things went very, very well after that kiss...