Moving on (request) pt. 2

Am gonna use what's being suggest by someone.

I'm so happy you like the over angst oneshot ٩(๑~▽~๑)۶

Continuation....

Your hug getting tighten and Mina knows something is wrong with you. But she didn't say anything, letting you cry out over her small shoulder.

"I'm sorry for having this feeling to you", you mumbled but it's not audible to her.

---

Mina stood there, she felt dizzy all of sudden when the words are ringing in her mind.

The words you said to her...

If she knows you have the same feeling like her... She would not marry him... She would probably marry you.

Her body shaken as she drops to her knees, broke into tears, crying softly that worried her husband.

"Mina?"

"Dad, why is mom crying?"

"I don't know buddy"

Her husband sighs, "Buddy, can you go to your room?"

The boy nods, even though he doesn't understand why his dad suddenly asking him to go the room. The boy is very obedient kid and do what being told.

When the boy gets in his own bedroom, her husband went to her side.

Hugging her from the back to calm her down.

Mina keeps mumbling sorry to no one as she cried out in her husband's arms. The cries only died down when she's exhausted of crying too much.

And things...

Went plain and dull for her...

After all these years...

You have a feeling for her...

And yet... You don't tell it to her... Stupidly, she did the same... Don't have guts to say it to you...

It's too late to regret now...

Mina have to move on, she has a life with her husband a child to take care...

And so, that's... How her first love ends...

The feelings between you two are always remains unknown to the others...

---

Your wife, Kim Sana, is more than happy when she saw the changing in you.

You're starting to love her like she's been wanting you doing it to her. You even cracking a laugh and smile when she did a cute yet idiotic thing.

Especially when she's wearing the apron upside down like today... When she is cooking for a simple lunch for you.

You laughed at her, causing the cute giggling joining with your laughter when your princess saw her mommy doing it again. Using the apron upside down...

You went to her side with your small precious princess in your arm as you helped her to fix her apron into the right place, earning a thank you from her which you chuckled.

Ah... Before that, you and her have a child, a cute princess that looks almost the same like your Queen of your life. And it means, it's been a while you last met your first love....

Your daughter is already 8 months old and she's always making a puffy cheeks when she doesn't get what she wanted from her parents, a.k.a you and Sana.