What the f××k...

Gender is neutral...

You're in the living room, lying down on the sofa, waiting for her coming through the main door...

You glance at the clock wall for hours and finally, you heard the door's lock being unlocked. You pushed yourself up, getting yourself sit with your hair in mess from lying your head down on the one of cushions in the sofa.

"I'm home", she announced herself when she got herself in after she took off her shoes.

"Welcome home, Minari", you helped her taking off her coat and her hand bag, placing it somewhere in the room.

"Did you already have your lunch?", Mina yells from the kitchen as she wanted to cook something for eat.

"Not yet!", you yelling back from the bedroom.

After putting her things in the closet, you went out to the kitchen and she's almost done cooking the ramen.

You helped her preparing with the bowl and glasses for the drink since she's cooking a spicy ramen... But not that spicy enough to make her cry... Well... You can't eat spicy foods because your stomach gets upset every time you eat spicy food...

---

Mina shared the ramen with you since she's a bit full and she knows you can't finish the ramen without her sitting next to you.

"Your cooking always delicious", you mumbled to yourself.

Mina heard that, she giggles with slightly red face.

"It's just a simple cooking", she told you.

"To me, it's not", you said.

Mina shakes her head with a soft smile, she remembered when she taught you how to cook the ramen... And...

Let's just say... You burnt the pan...

"Mina", you called her name.

"Yes?"

"Nothing... "

Mina rolled her eyes when you got nothing to say to her.

"Mina"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

She blushed, avoiding your gaze when you look at her.

Mina smirks when a naughty idea suddenly popped in her mind. You continued back to eat while her, placing her hand pn your lap that halt you for a second from eating.

"Can I sit on you?", you frowned at her question but you just let her sit on your lap, without thinking any ulterior motives from her killer smirk which you taken the smile mistakenly as a smile...

You look at her, giving a look when she's actually facing you. Not the food...

"Mina,  what are you doing?", you frowned when her hand over your neck, pulling you closer to her chest... A.k.a her boobs... Her legs then straddling you, not going to let you move her away.

Your eyes widened in shock when her hand moving to your groin, rubbing it.

You inhaled a sharp deep breath, your hand tried to take her hand away from your groin but only get kiss over your lips to get you surprised and stop...

She knows your weakness when it comes to this...

As long her lips met yours... Magic stuff will happened and you'll be under her control with her magical touch.

You whimpered when she pulled off, giggling when she heard your whimper.

"M-mina... ", you groaned lowly when her hand slips in your pants, playing there.

You're turned on by her bites and sucks over your nape and just right when you're getting attention down there, she pulls away and leave you speechless and horny at there... Alone...

"W-what?"

"I need to go. I'm already late", she smirks.

You cursed out loudly when she goes in the room.

"MYOUI MINA! I'LL GET MY REVENGE LATER!!!", you shouted in frustration.

Mina giggles hearing your loud shout.

"YOU WILL GETTING IT TONIGHT!", you shouted again.

Mina smiled to herself, thinking what kind of revenge she'll get from you.

---

Later that night...

Mina bit her lips when you pinned her to the bed, her heart is beating in anticipation when you leaned closer to het ear.

"You will not going to have a release tonight"

Just like you said, she really doesn't get a release and get left on the bed in frustration like you had earlier...

*** not going to have a pt. 2