Jam & Butterfly (MiTzu)(HIGHLY requested)

A/n: I read your comments and mostly, y'all are requesting for MiTzu... So here's the MiTzu moment

Myoui Mina's eyes are stuck at Chou Tzuyu ever since she's to get changed for the next scene. Tzuyu noticed her dearest unnie's stares. Tzuyu didn't say anything as she feels she wanted her unnie to look at her more because she feels more sexier whenever she gets those stares.

Mina clears her throat then slapped her face to get herself together when other members snicker at her for being too obvious.

Tzuyu quietly laughed when Mina's face turns into bright red hue.

"Tzuyu, you're done for today. You can go home", the manager informed, making certain someone frowned in displeased.

"Mina, you're next. You can get home afterwards", the manager said, earning a small yes from Mina.

.

.

.

Mina's jaws dropped when Tzuyu stood there with a basic white tee and a pair of jeans she's wearing as she crossed her arms after wearing her black shades.

"Mina, you're ready?", The director asked when her hands are busy fanning herself to calm herself from lunging over Tzuyu.

"Yes, sir. I'm ready", she let out a huff to get herself not distracted by the beauty.

"Alright. Let's focus first!!", She mumbled.

And so...

There are many cuts and Mina blames it to Tzuyu for getting herself dazed. Her concentration crumbled easily whenever she feels that intense gaze from Tzuyu. It amused Tzuyu which makes her making that infamous smirk on her face. Sadly, that's one of Mina's weaknesses.

"Mina, are you okay? It's rare to get you -"

"I'm fine. I just need a few moment to gather my focus back"

Mina let out a sigh and that's when Tzuyu came in in the picture.

"Unnie, do you need me to recharge you?", She smirked, causing the other blushing crazily because of her mindless words.

"If you're fine, I want one", Mina whispered, nervous about what kind of recharge she'll get from Tzuyu.

"Close your eyes", Tzuyu softly said.

Mina obeyed silently. Tzuyu leans in and peck near her lips. The latter's eyes snapped and surely, she feels so lightheaded when she gets her limited edition peck.

"Fighting, unnie. I'll wait for you", she smiled before retreating back to her spot.

.

.

.

Later on that day, Tzuyu brought Mina with her for a date.

Mina is straddling by Tzuyu's waist as Mina locked her arms around Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu smirked when the older girl gets flushed when Tzuyu leans into her more than personal space.

"What are you trying to do, unnie", Tzuyu asked, hands are now running to the latter's waist, holding it down firmly from squirming.

"....", Mina stared at Tzuyu's lips before staring back in to her eyes, "I want to kiss you", she whispered.

Tzuyu chuckled. Tzuyu then leans closer and placed her lips gently on her lips. Tzuyu smiled as Mina shut her eyes, letting herself drown on the kiss. Mina pushed her lips more when she feels all bothered and hot for the latter.

Tzuyu managed to get pull away even though she wants it more. As unexpected, Mina whimpered for the loss touch, earning a peck on the corner of her lips.

"As much I want to kiss you more, people could be watching us. Not that I mind but I don't think you'd like to get caught", Tzuyu smirked when Mina's skin turned flushed.

"Ugh... Just keep going", she pleaded to the younger, her hips rocking as she's turned on by a kiss.

Tzuyu groaned, "Unnie, no", Tzuyu firmly said as Tzuyu halted her movement.

"N-nooo... P-please", Mina begged, Mina get closed to Tzuyu's ear, biting down her earlobe softly as Tzuyu tried to get cool-headed.

Mina moved her lips downward to Tzuyu's neck while her hands grasped tightly over Tzuyu's shoulders.

Tzuyu bit down her bottom lip, "Hah... Stop", Tzuyu groaned.

Mina sunk in her teeth down, sucking on the tasty flesh before biting her flesh harder. Tzuyu's skin changed into purple-reddish colour. Mina is completely marking her as she claims her prize possession.

Tzuyu's head is thrown back. Mina hit at the right nerves.

Tzuyu held her arms and push her away slightly before connecting her lips harshly with Mina's.

Tzuyu's head is clouded with lust. Mina's response isn't helping her when she let out a stifled moan.

Tzuyu gets handsy as she moves underneath Mina's skirts. Mina jolted by the sudden touch then squirmed around as her focus gets faltered from matching Tzuyu's kiss.

Tzuyu grinned and took this as her chance to flipped the position.

"You better not regret this"

"I am not"