You're not cute (smut)

Fem reader (Oofie it's been a few months)

Myoui Mina - she's a real definition of devil in disguise - luckily, you're fortunate unfortunately her girlfriend that she loves to tease you in a way you can't think of. Seriously, you never take her as a dirty girl.

"What are you trying to do right now?", you tried to make your voice comes out calm when you're really nervous about her snaky hands sliding down to grab your waistband of your shorts as she suddenly sat on your lap while you're 100% focused leveling up her game account.

"What do you think, babe", she leaned in to your left ear, her hands are going up to your tensed shoulders, gripping it firmly and give a few wet kisses on your jaws to your neck.

"...I don't know...", you muttered, your breath hitched when her right hand wraps around your neck in a teasing manner.

Mina tilts her head slightly, watching your now tinted in red face as she squeezed your neck.

"Should I show you what I am going to do on you", she whispered, her hand that's on your neck goes down to your dabonker, fondling you gently.

Mina smirks when she saw how cute you're attempting to hold in your sweet moans from spilling out.

"S-stop", your voice falters and it clearly makes Mina happy.

"I will..."

You sighed in relief but that drops immediately when you heard what she said next.

"... but later"

- - -

Shorts are already long gone by the time she's in between your trembling legs. It's been ages she's edging you and you're almost broke down in tears from her torturing session.

"You're doing good, kitten", she praised, making your hips jerk as she dipped in her middle finger to your sloppy hole.

You grunted, your hand is reaching for the ESC button to pause the game and have it her way to fuck your senselessly. You can't handled it anymore especially when she hits you really, really close to make you cum.

Before she goes says anything, you placed your hand on top of her head, "Fuck me now. I give up. I'm all yours", you begged - almost sounding so pathetic to her ears.

Mina of course pleased with those words coming from you. But she plans to tease you more because she wants to hear you more begging desperately.

"What if I don't want to"

Fucking sadist!

You whined as soon she pulled out her finger just to play around with your sensitive clit.

"Urgh... you're not cute", you grumbled.

"I am what?", she bit your inner thigh. She's creating another mark on your skin.

"You're not cute... that's what i said", you moaned out loud when Mina changes her finger with her tongue swirling around your dripping hole.

"Fuck! That feels so great – hmmm"

Your head is in the cloud, drown in the pleasure. Your eyes shut tightly, head throws back as you let out a strangled moan.

"M-more — Ah! Deeper!!"

Your desperate voice made her soaking wet. She'll deal with herself later but now... your pleasure comes first. She makes sure you'll be seeing stars when she's done.

You gritted your teeth, bucking your hips toward her lips. You want to feel her more. You're growing hazy as the moment passed by and Mina enjoys every second of it. Watching your fucked-out face is something she engraved in her mind.

Soon after, you felt something spurring up inside you – without any warning, you made a mess on her face not that she cares about it.

"Pwah! That tastes sweet. What did you drink? Are you on diet?", she moaned deliciously after slurping all the juices.

You groaned, flustered with her sudden question.

You then feel her staring, eyes are demanding an answer. You groaned once again, saying you do not remember what drink or food you stuffed yourself with.

Well, that's how good she is with her mouth. She makes you forget things...

"Let's have you shower. I'll play the game with you afterwards, is that okay?", Mina asked, she reminds you the game you're playing earlier which is long forgotten in your mind.

"Yes? Ah yes, it's okay", you answered which made Mina giggled.

Your mind is still fleeting somewhere.

"Alright then. Let's go", she hopped out from under the table then push the gaming chair towards the bathroom's door with a big smile.

"Huh?"

"I'll take care everything"