More than friends but less than lovers <MiChaeng> (request)(smut)

⚠ really fucking short update ⚠

Chaeyoung have this weird relationship with her Mina unnie.

Sometimes they act like best friends always do... Sometimes they act towards each other like siblings... And... Sometimes... They act like lovers...

Like now...

They're eating each other like there's no tomorrow...

"Ahh... Chaengie~"

"Ugh... That feels g-good - Ah! - m-more!"

Mina gripped Chaeng's hair tightly, pushing her more to get that tongue of hers deeper in her.

"Shit!"

Chaeng thrusted her faster and adding her digits in her to get her jerk off more faster.

Without warning Chaeyoung, Mina released her juices. Chaeyoung almost choked as she's surprised by the sudden exploding.

Chaeyoung pulled away, wiping her lips with her thumb as she made a contact with the flustered, sex hair + sweaty girl that looks so damn sexy.

Mina groaned when Chaeyoung teased her with the way her tongue licked her coated thumb.

"You're wet again", Chae mumbled with smirk at the end when her knee touched Mina's precious pearl, earning a groan.

"Let's just rest today. I don't want to see your walk like a weird, abnormal penguin", Chae said, laying down beside Mina.

You thought they're going to end it just like that, right? Nope... They're going to do another around after the wild penguin gets back her energy.

"Spread your legs, Chaeng", Mina ordered.

"Eh? What? Why?", Chae asked but still doing what Mina told her, she even do it wide for her.

"I'm horny and I miss hearing your moans", Mina said like it's ordinary thing.

Chae flustered at how bold and direct her Mina unnie.

"Aww~ my Chaeyoungie looks so cute", Mina teased.

"Just fuck me already, Mina", Chae barked, earning a low chuckle from Myoui.

"Oh i will", Mina smirked.

Mina doesn't give a warn to her as she straight plunged in her 4 digits in her tight p*ssy.

"Ahh fuck!", Chae groaned, feeling a bit pain.

"That's sexy", Mina moaned at the sight when Chae threw her head back and letting out airy moans.

After awhile, Mina struggles with moving her fingers inside her tightness. Chae's wall sucking the older's fingers and Mina tries to get her relax as she showers her neck with wet kisses.

When she did, Mina starts to move her fingers in and out and slowly building a steady pace. Her fingers went deeper in her that made the latter yelps, Mina smiled when she gets Chae respond back with moans after getting used with the deep thrusts.

"Faster~~"

Mina bit her lips, she pressed Chae's body down with her free hand when she starts to get thrashing around as her fingers went faster like Chae wants it to be.

Chae gripped the sheets tightly when she feels she's getting closer to her peak. Mina noticed that, she's going even more faster than before and not going to slow down.

Chae's moans getting louder and constantly came out from her until she's came with a scream over her Unnie's name.

"Wow, so vocal", Mina chuckled, making Chaeyoung blush.

Chaeyoung sighs softly when Mina pulled away her fingers from her, she feels her juices flowing down from her and Mina cleans her up with a clean towel.

"Unnie, I'm still sensitive here...", Chaeyoung whined when she feels another wet thing pressing on her hole.

Mina looked up at her from down there and Chaeyoung knows what she wants from the way the older girl wants from her.

"Pleaseee~~"

Chaeyoung can't do anything but to let Mina have it.

'I swear to God I'm going to have a sore throat tomorrow. I hope I'm not having a worse one'