Jelly Myoui :-)

Myoui Mina × male reader!!!

Myoui Mina, one of the J-Trinity lines and the maknae of the J-Trinity, is rarely getting jealous over something. It's a rare thing to see her jealous and you even would not know she's jealous...

Until today's incident...

You're playing some games in your phone with two snakes of TWICE were hugging your sides.

Sana is on your right with Nayeon on your left, letting their chins resting on your shoulders, watching you playing the online game.

You let the two whatever they wanted with you as long they don't disturbing you.

You froze up when the two snakes suddenly peck your cheeks that you dropped your phone.

Your face blushing hard at the pecks.

"W-w-what...", you stuttered.

The two snakes smirking when they made the peck right when the certain penguin came in to the room, mirroring your action, all frozen up on her position.

Her jaws dropped, never she expects you're letting them kissing you when you're her property and her boyfriend...

"YAH!!", she screamed at the top of her lungs.

It's not angry scream but it's a jealous one.

To you, you thought she's mad at you but to the members, it's total jealousy.

It is clearly shows in her eyes.

Unfortunately you can't see that...

The two snakes leave the scene, leaving you alone nervous wrecked with her staring intently at you.

You sucked your inner cheeks, biting it when she slowly make her way to your direction. It's intimidating you.

Your back hit on the fluffy cushion when she sat on your lap with a hand on your chin, forcing you to look at her when you're avoiding her gaze.

"Why are you avoiding my gaze? Do you already fall for their spells?", she grumbled.

She's clenching her jaws tightly when you're not answering her.

"Tch... I guess I need to mark you now", she muttered.

She suddenly pressing her lips harder on you.

You fluttered close your eyes, replying her kiss with the same intensity.

You let out a sigh when she trailing her lips over your jawline to your neck, nipping it and sucking it, making a perfect round hickey.

You let out a groan when her knee slightly touch your groin.

"You are mine, F/n L/n!", she growled to your ear.

Your hands traveling over her waist, pulling her closer, kissing her lips to calm her jealousy down, "I'm yours, babe", you breathed.

She hums.

Mina took your hand to her lips, kissing each knuckles before placing on her cheek, leaning over your palm when you lingered your hand there.

"Are you jealous?", you asked when you finally realised why the suddenly turning into a possessive penguin.

You chuckled when her face answered it for you. Her face flushed so hard that you thought she's a tomato...

You peck her cheek, whispering her, "No need to be a jealous girl... You know I don't love them the way like I love you, Mina"

She shyly pushed you away, leaving you when you laughed at her sudden shyness.

"S-shut up", she muttered when she leave you alone laughing at her.

"Eiii, don't leave me!!", you chased after her.

At the end, you're like a sloth attaching on her with your very long limbs over her, back hugging her all day long...

Sorry if I miss some points...