F××k you, firework(¬_¬) pt. 2

There's a small gap between you two, hands almost touched, heads looking up, inhaling the fresh air.

"Minari", you called her name, not looking at her when she tilted her head to your side.

"I... I want to tell you something... ", you looked at her.

She blushed at your serious look.

"W-w-what is it?"

"3...2..."

"I - "

"....1.... Fireworkssss!!! "

She stares at you, trying to catch your words in her ears when the fireworks are too loud that your voice is too small to be heard.

You waited her to answer what you just said to her.

After waiting patiently for the fireworks display ended, she smiled softly... Or more likely an apologetic smile...

"Um... Y/n..."

Don't tell me -

"... What did you say? I don't get your words earlier"

Your head dropped...

Yep... She didn't get to listen my confession....

"Ah... It's nothing... ", you said, giving a weak smile.

"You sure ?"

"Yep... "

You heaved a sigh, can't believe what just happened to you...

Lifting your head up, you cussed silently to the whoever ruined your confession...

Stupid fireworks...

The next morning...

"So... You get to confess her???", Dahyun asking you.

"Yep"

"Really??? Oh my gosh... You're now officially dating her!!"

You chuckled weakly, Dahyun frowned when she saw your sad smile.

"You're not dating Mina unnie?", you nodded your head at her question.

"WHAAAAAT!!!? How come???"

You sighed before telling her about yesterday evening...

---

After the school ends..

Mina and you were walking to go home.

It's silence until Mina started to speak up.

"Y/n, I heard what you're talking with Dahyun"

That stops you from walking and she walks infront of you, facing face to face with you.

You froze up at her words, you're starting to break some cold sweats of nervousness. You could hear your heart beating loudly in your chest.

"I want to hear it once again, Y/n.name", she said.

"W-w-what"

"You heard me"

Mina takes a big step closer to you, she's now 5 inches infront of you.

You gulped in nervous and your lips starting to dry.

Mina sighs, she thought she has to make a step since you're in nervous. Too nervous that she saw beads of sweats over your forehead.

"Since you're too nervous to say, I guess I have to say it first since our feelings are mutual"

You let out a small gasp, surprised to hear that from her.

"F/n L/n, I like you - no - I love you", she confessed.

Your face slightly red when you heard it. You shook your head after you're recovering from your surprised.

"I-I love you too"

Mina smiles cutely at you, taking your hand with her, locking in her fingers with you.

Looking at your eyes, her smile turning into a gummy one. Your breathe halted for a minute before you're inhaling and exhaling the air normally.

"Let's have a dinner date later, my cute namchin", she said when you both starting to get walk.

"Restaurant or your... Or my place?"

"Idk... Yours?"

"Okay"

Later that night, you have a dinner date with your first girlfriend...

I know it's a short oneshot... I'll make it up to you guys ...or girls... With a long one