Gift (smut)(request)

You are a player of baseball and you won the game that's instantly went viral because of your last minute good performance which is a home run.

Your boys want to celebrate the winning in the bar. Before you could joining them, your fiancee ( u're okay with that term right?  ) texts you to come home — fyi, you and her living together in the same house — and you're not gonna disobey that when she sent a sexy picture of her in your buttoned shirt only.

Time skips to main event... 

Mina waits you in the living room which is one of the 3 sofas you have is facing to the door where you're going to see her sitting on it with legs spreading.

Her meow  is dripping a lot of juices as her mind thinking naughty stuffs you're gonna to do with her meow.

Just right when her fingers went in between her legs, the door swung open widely, revealing amused look from you when your eyes landed on what she has with her fingers.

"What a nice way to greet your fiancee, Myoui", you chuckled, making her face painted in shades of red.

"Ugh... Get your fucking ass here. I need your tongue in me", she groaned.

'Tsk, tsk... So impatient'

You went to where she wants and taking a good, comfortable position in between her legs that are wrapped around your neck as soon your butt on the floor.

Your hands were on her waist, fingers are digging in her soft flesh before pulling her closer to your lips. A soft moan escaping from her lips when you stuck out your tongue and dragged it on her wet throbbing folds.

You gave slow, long lick for few times before pushing your tongue in her slippery entrance deeply. Mina arched her back as well her head throwing back in pleasure. Her hands went gripped your hair harshly as soon you moving in and out of her.

Your right hand went to thigh, caressing her smooth skin in sensual ofc  way that made Myoui Mina more horny.

"Holy fuck... You're so good at this", she moaned loudly when your tongue moves in quick pace.

You groaned when her crab-liked grip getting harsh and tight on your precious hair as you speed up. That groaned turns to a vibration to her meow  that sent her whole body in cloud 9.

"Fuck. Suck me, Y/n. Ahh~ yes... Keep sucking me", she moaned more.

You, being an obedient dog, you sucked her hard like you suck a lollipop. You then twirled your tongue in her as you wanted to tongue-fucking her deeper.

Unattached your tongue from her, you changed your tongue with your 3 digits. You smacked your lips against her lips, kissing her all rough and needy. Her moans were muffled. Mina broke the contact when you're curling your fingers in her as it hits in the perfect spot.

"Shit, Y/n", she screamed.

You kissed her neck then made a few beautiful tattoos on her skin while your hand is moving like crazy. Your muscles are getting tired and sore for going too fast but you didn't want to stop because you don't want her getting frustrated.

'That's it!! '

Mina's toes curled, her body tensed with sweats glistening over her body that make the clothes went into translucent almost turning into transparent, her lips parting slightly as she lets out a shaking breathe. She just squirts a lot to the point you thought your hand is in some pool...

You chuckled seeing how mess she was right now after pulling out your coated fingers carefully from her over sensitive area.

You cleaned your fingers with a smile that almost make the latter turns on.

"Don't do that", she groaned, looking away from you.

You laughed lightly then went to peck her cheek, "Thanks for the amazing gift", you whispered.

She hums. She looked back at you with a soft smile as she says .....

"Thank you too"