F××k you, firework(¬_¬)

Myoui Mina × Male reader!!!

Today, you decided to bring her, Myoui Mina, your crush also your friend to the summer festival.

You're nervous to ask her but your damn stupid friend also, Myoui's best friend, Dahyun, unfortunately knows your plan and decided help you.

"Mina-unnie!!!", you tried to hush this loud girl with your palm.

"Y/n wanted to say something to unnie!", you mentally face palmed hearing what just this pabo dubu told to your crush...

"Yah, pabo! Shut your damn mouth!", you whispered shouting to her with blushing face when she, Myoui Mina, going to your direction..

"네?"

Dahyun nudged you and you nudged her back, sending glares to her which she replied you with her innocent grin.

"Um... You're free tonight?", you asked, playing with your fingers in nervousness.

"Yes... Why?"

"Summer festival?"

She hums, "I see... Text me where we will meet at"

You nodded happily.

---

You waited her at somewhere near the festival area.

You're wearing a black yukata with some red lines as the design over the yukata. You're waiting her with Dahyun as she's living next door from you.

"Y/n?", Dahyun nudged your side, causing you to look at where she's looking at.

"Whoa... Mina... You look beautiful", you complimenting her looks...

Her hair is tying up tightly to a tight bun with a hair pin and she's wearing a white yukata with some beautiful printed flower designs over the plain silky white.

She blushed at your compliment, mumbling thank you.

But, she's not alone when she's going to meet you, she brought 2 friends with her, Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana.

Dahyun is flushed hard at the two beautiful ladies and you knew she's having crush at the two of them...

How is that happened?

Welp, you don't know...

---

Here you are...

Walking next to each other...

With the others trailing behind you...

Your hand keeps brushing against hers. To be honest, it's annoyed her to the point she grasped your hand and intertwined her fingers firmly with yours.

You're shocked by that.

You flustered when she doesn't even bother to release your hand.

Dahyun notices that and a huge evil smile curving her lips upwards.

"Yo, Y/n, Mina-unnie! You two going to somewhere??"

"Nope", Mina answered it for you.

She knows you can't utter a word because of her bold move.

When you're recovering from your over shocked, you clears your throat, "You three?", you asked them, tilting your head slightly.

"N - "

The two Japanese girls get cut by Dubu.

"YESS!!!"

Momo and Sana looked at her with question-looked, but soon understand her when Dahyun sends a wink, signalling something is going to happened between Y/n and Mina.

"Ahhh... I mean... Yes. We're going to some game stalls", Momo and Sana joined Dubu.

You hum.

"Sooo, we're going and we'll text you later where we're going to meet up", the three said, leaving you two there.

You looked at her and unexpectedly she's already looking at you.

"You have any plans?", she asked when you two starting to walk again.

"Nope.. But I'm hungry"

She shook her head, smiling. That's something you're always going to say to her whenever you two went somewhere.

"Let's get some food!"

---

You and Mina didn't know that the three girls are stalking you both.

Mina leads the way since you don't know where to go after getting the food.

She went play some games with you tailing her like a duckling.

You secretly take her pictures when she played the game.

---

Sitting on the grass in higher ground, you and Mina ate the foods you bought while waiting for the fireworks display...

Your phone vibrates in your pocket and you quickly fishing it out, checking the notification.

Y/n, the display will start in 5 minutes... If you're asking where am I and the MoSa... We're at the safest place.

The Dubu texted you, you humming at the text, not bothering to reply it.

There's a small gap between you two, hands almost touched, heads looking up, inhaling the fresh air.

"Minari", you called her name, not looking at her when she tilted her head to your side.

"I... I want to tell you something... ", you looked at her.

She blushed at your serious look.

"W-w-what is it?"

"3...2..."

"I - "

"....1.... Fireworkssss!!! "

She stares at you, trying to catch your words in her ears when the fireworks are too loud that your voice is too small to be heard.

You waited her to answer what you just said to her.

After waiting patiently for the fireworks display ended, she smiled softly... Or more likely an apologetic smile...

"Um... Y/n..."

Don't tell me -

"... What did you say? I don't get your words earlier"

Your head dropped...

Yep... She didn't get to listen my confession....

"Ah... It's nothing... ", you said, giving a weak smile.

"You sure ?"

"Yep... "

You heaved a sigh, can't believe what just happened to you...

Lifting your head up, you cussed silently to the whoever ruined your confession...

Stupid fireworks...