Our feelings are remain unknown...

Myoui Mina × male reader

Myoui Mina is your classmate, a good friend and your first love...

The thing is...

You never have a guts to say your feelings to her even though it's a perfect time to say it...

Same things goes to her... You are her first in everything.

You and her were still remained as friends until Mina said a shocking news that shatters your heart into billion pieces.

"Y/n-chan, mom arranged marriage with a stranger man...", she told you.

Your lips went dried but you managed to say something to her.

"You'll be fine. No one is going to hurt you. Plus, you're going to be a perfect wife", you told her, assuring her even though you don't know who's she going to marry with.

"Really?"

"Yep"

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Because I know your mom going to marry you with the best man"

Little did you both knew, you and Mina were sad and disappointed by each other's answers...

---

Being a good, best friend of Mina, you went attend her important day.

Weirdly, it feels hurt when you saw her marrying with someone else.

When she passed you, she slightly tilts her head to you, smiling warmly at you that make your bitterness disappear for a moment.

When you saw her father let the man of her life taking her, that's when you know everything is changed. You won't get to spend your time with her like you always do.

Lots of memories of you and her flashing back. At that moment, you don't hear anything what they're saying to each other.

Until the last memory you spent time for her before the wedding day...

That's when all your senses back to normal and tears escaped your eyes.

If it's to the other's eyes, they're going to think it's a happy tears when it's actually not.

You look down on your lap with your hands gripping tightly over your pants, not wanting to see her kissing the man that is now her husband.

---

A few years later, you're married with someone, she's a good woman. But your heart doesn't do the same beat like the way you were with Myoui.

You feel guilty when your wife is trying to make you love her and you're trying to love her.

But you couldn't because your heart already belongs to her.

Today, it's a very unexpected day that you bumped into someone on your way to your workplace.

"M-Mina!!?"

"Y/n!"

You're surprised to see her in those elegant dress.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry for - "

"No, it's okay, Mina..."

You took a quick look of her and taking the beautiful view to the corner of your mind.

"Y/n.name, sorry for not contacting after the wedding day... Do you have a free time this evening?"

"I think yes"