My wifeu~~

Inspired from watching TWICE's reality show...

Mina looked at you with pleading eyes, asking the same question for the 6th time that made you heave a soft sigh.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Yes, my dear wifeu. I have to go work now", you answered her.

She followed you to the door with teary eyes which you didn't know about it yet.

When you turned around, you are worried and surprised at the same time seeing her teary eyes.

"Y-yah, what's wrong?"

"You!"

"M-me?!"

Mina buried her face to your neck, crying softly. You sighed softly, caressing her head, thinking how can you go to work without making your baby wife crying.

This is not the first time she's crying over you because of you going to work...

"Aigoo, my giant baby is crying again", you sighed while smiling.

In the end, you have to bring her with you to your work, earning looks from your colleagues when you and your wife went to your office room.

Thankfully your big boss a.k.a CEO is fine with you.

Once you both are inside of the room, you're straight went to your table where another stacks of file on your table.

Mina looked at you doing your work then went around the room.

You lifted your head and look at Mina when you heard a gasp from her. You smiled when she finally noticed there's a huge picture of you and her hanging on the wall.

You quickly look down and do your work as you tried to hold yourself from smiling when you saw a glimpse of her cute shocking face.

---

*pokes on your cheek

"...."

*pokes again

"...."

*pokes again

You tilted your head and smashed your lips at hers.

The situation right now is... Mina is sitting on your lap and she is... Maybe...trying to distract you since you're working without no breaks.

Mina pulled away, cover her lips with her hands and eyes widened with slightly blush on her cheeks.

"What?", you asked with a smirk.

"You're hungry?", you said while looking at the clock wall.

You looked at her back, she nods with her still burning up cheeks.

"Let's go then"

---

You two went home earlier than you always did due to Mina helped with your work because she wants to spend time with you at home.

You and Mina immediately went into bedroom to get a rest, especially you who's in need of it after driving the car back to home.

"Yah, I'm not your pillow", you said when her head laid on your chest as soon she crawled up over you.

"I know", she giggled.

Your hand unconsciously and automatically went to her back, caressing it.

You feel her lips pressing on your neck when your eyes shut and your hand that's on her back is resting on it. You're getting sleepy because of the silence and perfect temperature of the room.

"Good night, hubby"

'Good night, wifey'

Mina took your blazer carefully as she doesn't want to wake you up. You're already asleep, judging to the sound of you letting out soft sounds.

Mina then placed the blazer over on top of both of you and her body as she moves to lie down next to you.

Mina traces her finger to your jaws then to your neck before resting it on your side. She snuggles closer to you, letting her head leans over your chest and hear the sounds of your heartbeat.

Wat da hell am I thinking😂