Possessive Mina is so adorable ^^

Female reader

Another random oneshot

Mina is glaring at your friend coldly when your friend also her bestfriend  disturbed you playing your game in Myoui's tablet with her lips over your cheeks and neck.

"What the fuck is she trying to do", Mina muttered, holding her anger in.

"Hirai, can you stop doing that", you said, pushing her away gently from you.

"Eh? Why?", Momo — yea she's ur fren — asked.

The way she asked that made Mina felt like wanted to flip the table that's in front of  the sofa where you, Myoui and Hirai cramping on.

Her mind is fulled with plots to kill Hirai Momo with her imaginary gun in her hand.

"....na.... Mina... Mina... Myoui Mina", you called her name to get her attention back by snapping your fingers as her eyes looked so daze on something more like on someone...

 "Y-yes, Y/n?", she answered, looking at you with a faint blush.

"Do you feel tired?", you asked in worry after noticing her not being her being silent in weird way.

Mina shook her head, she scooted closer over you with her head over your shoulder. You continued playing the game with one hand since your other hand being held by Myoui Mina, your favorite Pengu.

While Mina was in that position, she was silently throwing daggers through the reflection of the screen to Momo.

Sadly Momo didn't noticed the daggers  as she kept teasing Y/n which irritated the Pengu.

Mina leaned on your neck, pressing her teeth hard on your sensitive flesh right aftet she grazing her teeth lightly, "Room now. Two minutes", she kissed your neck then left you dumbfounded at what just happened.

'Is she mad at me or something?'

"Uh... Momoring, I need to go", you mumbled.

"Okay😏 Good luck", she patted your back, giving you that annoying smirk.

"O... Kay?"

--------

"Minaring?"

Mina didn't answer you instead she just patted the mattress. You silently obedient to her, walking there in polite manner.

Mina scooted to the side a bit, "Not too close", she said, making your forhead turned crease when your eyebrows almost met together at the mid.

"Um... Okay...?"

You looked at her as you were thinking what made your girl upsetting. She's avoiding your burning look.

'What did i do?'

"Why did you let Momoring sit close to you", she softly said in almost whispering way.

You didn't answer instead you just stared at her with huge question mark floating over your head. It was very unusual for her to ask that.

'Is that... '

Mina tilted her head to you when she noticed you're not responding to her.

"Why are you-" "Mina-yah, are you jealous?"

Your sudden throwing question made the pengu Mina flustered. Blushing immediately inavding her cheeks.

"W-w-what— no I-I'm not jealous... What made you say that", she stammered, she didn't expect you could see-through her feeling straight away.

"You are", you laughed lightly.

"Am not", she denied in high tone.

"You are", you imitating her tone.

"A-am not jealous", she pouted, sulking that she got caught jealous.

You smiled seeing sulky Mina. You then scooted closer to her, wrapping your arms around her tiny figure as she got pulled on to your body. Her head was on your nape, she looked surprised by the hug when you looked down at her.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous. I didn't mean to make you feel that way", you said, embracing her more.

Mina's blush getting redder. Her face is on heat because of you.

"I told you I'm not jealous", she mumbled, still blushing.

Now she was straddled you and you didn't noticed that until you asked her, "If you're not jealous, what do you feel then? When Momo was sitting closer to me?".

Mina pushed you down as soon she put her hands on your shoulder. Mina changed her position, she's on top of you, her hands holding tightly than ever on your wrists with her knees either side of your body.

Mina gave that serious looking eyes to you, "I'm not jealous because I'm possessive over my favourite person especially you. I feel that way when Momo sat closer to you", she possessively said.

"You know stories about werewolves when their mate got closer with someone else than them, right?", she said when she saw your puzzled look, earning a nod from her.

"Yea, that what i felt - no - feel ", she corrected herself when she realised she still feel that way, that possessive feeling.

You and Mina keep in that position until someone barged in the room without knowing you and Mina in the room. Both of you snapped and look at the door.

"Oh mo! I'm sorry for interrupting your moment", Nayeon who barged in the room quickly apologized while bowing down non-stop then left the room without forgetting closing the door.

When your eyes met her, she quickly pull herself away from you. You cleared your throat when the air suddenly feel awkward.
You glanced over her with reddening cheeks, "I... Umm... Should be going...", you scratched your neck.

"O-okay... Let me-"

"No, it's okay. I'm fine going out alone", you quickly said.

"Text me when you get home", she mumbled before you left the room.